“Such Friendly Staff!”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed October 22, 2011

The staff is wonderful! They make this chili's stand out from the others in the brand! Such warm and friendly service!

Reviewed June 21, 2005

I have to say, this Chili's location on 101A has the worst management. We went there last night and ordered a ceaser pita wrap and the Monterey Chicken at 9:10 pm. We didn't get our food until 10:30! The manager came by and in a very fake happy voice said, "so sorry it's late!!!" and I said, "I hope the wait is worth it" and she replied, "Here at Chili's it always is worth the wait". I wanted to run out the door. She was going around to all the tables helping deliver the food. They had a party of teenagers there that they were catering to hand and foot (more profitable) yet, ignoring the rest of the their customers. Everyone was getting their food late, I heard complaints on all sides of me. The place was also extremely loud - the manager didn't have enough skill to know to quiet down her party, call in another cook or two, and give people coupons or something to compensate for the wait and the noise. The waitress gave us a basket of chips with salsa, big deal considering they are free at most mexican resturants anyway. My husband was livid. We will never return to this location. That is the last time this establishment gets OUR money and time.

1  Thank HOLLYSMILES