“Great outing for the family” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 8 Fun & Games in Nashua
Nashua, New Hampshire
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great outing for the family”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Love the idea - movie, food, beer. Great outing as a family - especially if you want to bring toddlers to a movie. Wish the food was better, but I'm sure it's hard to 'cook to order' for a theater full.

Visited June 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 121 helpful votes
“Nice combination of food and movies”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

It's just ok. The food is often cold but I get it; you're not there for gourmet food! Too bad after all these years they can't figure out a way to keep the food hot!

Visited April 2013
Nashua, New Hampshire
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“I like the hamburgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

My kids always told me the food was bad at Chunky's, but I've eaten her on several occasions, and I think it's pretty good.

Visited December 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“Just a blast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

We drive out of our way to go to Chunkys. It is just a fun experience. Staff is really polite. Forget healthy for one night and enjoy things like fried shrimp and potato skins!! On the weekend and the summer get there early as this is a popular place to go. If you like things like drive in movies you will love this.

Visited June 2013
Cambridge, Massachusetts
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“next best thing to a home theater”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

I took my whole family to Gatsby - 3 generations. 100% enjoyed by everyone. This dinner and a movie concept is made VERY attractive by Chunky's. Luxurious, in a sense of comfort chairs, good quality "bad food". Of course they have healthy options on the menu as well, Sightly cheaper ticket prices were not a decisive factor for us, but it can be a consideration for value seekers .

Visited May 2013