“Great food, wish it were closer to work!”
Review of Thanh Thanh 3

Thanh Thanh 3
Ranked #64 of 257 Restaurants in Nashua
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Merrimack, New Hampshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, wish it were closer to work!”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I just went to Thanh Thanh 3 (eating my Pho while I type) and the Pho Sate is awesome! The hostess that took my call was friendly and the decor inside looks clean and inviting. I only wish that they were closer to my office but Ill definitely be back!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Troy T

Nashua, New Hampshire
“Loved It”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I'm always looking for healthy choices when eating out. I loved this place. Fresh, ample portions. Mostly veggie dishes, a lot of them with seafood, chicken, beef or pork-but the most accommodating staff you'll ever meet will probably make most any dish on the menu the way you like it. The menu on their website is one page but the actual menu was much larger (guess, they need to update their site). The dishes seemed similar at times, but that's probably just because I'm not familiar with Vietnamese food. You can even call ahead and talk to them about your needs. A lot of nice, healthy, lightly flavored dishes.They'll adjust spicing, too (hot or not). A special that night was quail salad-which I could eat again right now (it had a really flavorful sauce and was laying on a bed of yummy, cooked greens). If you eat healthy, but still enjoy a treat now and then (like me :), you might want to try their unique "milkshakes"-which are not the standard vanilla/chocolate ice-cream type. Many are made with coconut milk. I tried the 'Avocado Milkshake". It may sound odd, but I loved it. Like most asian inspired restaurants, they offer only a few desserts-which most of America could do with less of anyway, I think. But as I mentioned previously, there's also the milkshakes, if you've got a sweet tooth :). Good parking, truly handicapped accessible (nicely graded ramp and no threshold to get over at the door). I didn't check out the bathrooms inside, but you could always call ahead and ask about them. It wasn't real busy when we were there, but it was a bit early. I've heard they have a lot of calls for takeout-and they will deliver. They're not located on a main road, so it may also be that people just don't know about them-which is too bad. I'd like the word to get out-they deserve more business. We could all use more healthy choices!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank LYNDA S
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Excellent quality food”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We went on a Tuesday night and there was almost no one at the entire place (but they are clearly busy because there were a lot of people picking up and the phone was constantly ringing). The food was excellent. It was well presented, it was fresh and it was delicious! The prices were very reasonable. And the place was comfortable and clean. We will go back. It is somewhat of a weird location but worth the drive!

• Visited January 2014
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Okay.....”
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

The server was nice and the service was good, but not great. The Pho was good, not great. Would I go back? Probably, but there are better options that are close by.
I was disappointed given the other reviews.

New Hampshire
“I love this place. Best Pho is town; a few great dishes.”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

This is a "hidden gem"; off Simon Street -- a GPS helps.

The Pho -- huge bowls of Vietnamese rice noodle soup with beef or chicken - served with bean sprouts, chili peppers, lime and basil -- is outstanding. The Bò tái Chanh -- Beef eye round, rare steak with lemon sauce, onion, basil, jalapeno, peanuts -- is amazing. The Fresh Spring Rolls and Fried Egg Rolls (not like chinese egg rolls) are also worth it. Service is friendly, but can be a little slow when they are busy. Setting is clean with mostly booths - restaurant style not diner style - but nothing special.

Would give it 5, but a number of the other menu items can be gummy -- too much corn starch I think.

Visited December 2013