“excellent sandwiches”

Great Harvest Bread Co
Ranked #38 of 258 Restaurants in Nashua
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Had a fantastic lunch here, reasonable prices and they have bread samples out that are so generous and plentiful that I couldn't finish my sandwich (which was very ample in size), while we were there. I took the rest home and bought some bread and other goodies to go!

Excellent lunch venue, no table service, but really excellent food.

There are newer reviews for Great Harvest Bread Co

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Harvest Bread is much more than just bread with a dazzling array of sandwiiches plus tasty sweets inclusing the ever satisfying Jewish apple bread which is more of a cake and oh so tasty... then you have the Savannah Bars which can sweet you away. Oh so good and a must go to spot in Nashua.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I like the idea of this place but the food has fallen short both times I have eaten here. I ordered the Turkado sandwich and the Turkey was wet and tasted funny. I also ordered a roast beef sandwich and the meat was just not that tasty. If they ever bring there sandwich fillings up to the level of the bread this would be a great lunch spot. Until then its just ok. The prices are very reasonable and the coffee is good.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Stopped by to grab a sandwich while out and about and was first impressed by the friendliness of the staff. Then, after I bit into my California Cobb sandwich, I was impressed even further. Although they are all about the bread, they know how to make a mean sandwich! A mile high amount of turkey, perfectly ripe avocado, a healthy amount of bacon all on a fresh, soft cheese garlic bread - yikes! I was blown away. There's no doubt I will be back for more, much more!