“yummy thai food”

Thon Khao Thai Restaurant
Ranked #69 of 265 Restaurants in Nashua
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed May 17, 2013

i luv their food! but the service is awkward. its a little restaurant in a plaza. but its similar to the one in marlborough, ma. i luv their siam fried rice, mango chicken in yellow curry and amazing curry puffs with chicken and potatoes! always have their coconut water yum. fried ice cream. must visit!

1  Thank Arch L

Reviewed May 9, 2013

A co-worker and I ate here and we both really enjoyed our dinner. He loves spicy food and was very satisfied with his Kra Pow Chicken which was had the right balance of spice and flavor. I ordered the Massaman Curry and it was fantastic. Portions were just right, and the ingredients seemed very fresh. We also enjoyed the fresh shrimp rolls and the beer selection was decent (heavy on asian options).

Finally, the waitress was very attentive and friendly. This is my new go-to place when I'm in Nashua!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

We love Thai food and were looking for somewhere different and ended up here. First of all, it's in a strip mall that has a Chinese, Japanese and an Italian restaurant out of 8 stores...really...I agree that it's very clean in here, however, don't let the decor turn you away because if there was anywhere that could use an Asian Interior Designer, it's here...but food and the service - to die for! Friendly, attentive and NO attitude about my wheat allergy...very accommodating...I started with the glass noodle soup, very good! Fresh ingredients, perfect temperature...I had their pad Thai, always a good indication of a great Thai restaurant...amazing, might be the best I've ever had, and, brought some home to enjoy for lunch the next day. My husband had the Chili Shrimp - again amazing! Not only were there shrimp but also deep fried onions and broccoli...he ate every bite! No wonder, even given the choices in that plaza, this place was packed! If you are in the Nashua area and in the mood for Thai, don't miss this place! It's terrific!

Reviewed April 23, 2013

We are big fans of this small unassuming strip mall Thai restaurant. For the last 10 years we have enjoyed the service from A and her family. recently we had several dishes for takeout and loved them all. Spicy chicken ginger, pad thai, and the freshest veggies in all the dishes. They spice to your liking. Great for lunch or dinner. Very reasonable prices. My son's friends mother is Thai and when she had it , says it's straight legit, whatever that means. She loved it and so do we. Tell A Jim and Beth sent you and you will not be disappointed. Get the Brown rice!

1  Thank Jim K
Reviewed April 4, 2013

The food here is very good. There are a lot of great lunch options. The place is always very clean and the staff are very friendly. I eat here once or twice a year and always love it.

1  Thank Art_Vandalay420