“Consistently fabulous margaritas!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Orlando, Florida
“Consistently fabulous margaritas!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Met a group of friends there on a Friday night for a little reunion. The Herradura Rita's are always tasty, and made to perfection. The spinaca dip is also consistently good, and a staple when we go there. Sizes are good, so you can split some items-salads, burritos.

Visited June 2013

North Chelmsford, Massachusetts
“Predictable and Enjoyable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

The dining experience is always predictable and enjoyable. The food and tequila selection are varied and interesting. Service is always pleasant although the wait staff may be a bit busy. if you like things a little spicy, be sure to ask for the spicier salsa.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Brad F
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Consistently good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

We have been going to La Hacienda for years. Food is always consistently good and the drinks are always on the mark. Upgrades to the restaurant have been made over the years and because it is slightly apart from the main retail area of Daniel Webster Highway it often gets overlooked. Chips are warm, salsa is tasty and everything is fresh and homemade. The staff tries (and succeeds) at remembering what your special request drink was so that you feel like a regular versus a stranger. Pace is never rushed. Very reasonable.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank MFMaven53
Nashua, New Hampshire
“Satisfied!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

This is a place I will return to, although I am not a great fan of Mexican food.

I stopped by for dinner and ordered the Lime Skirt Steak which came with rice and beans (of course). The steak was a bit tough but with high beef prices these days I understand. It tasted pretty good. The beans were probably not out of a can but made from dried beans and were some of the best I've had. The rice was OK. Also included was a cheese enchilada and that, plus the rojo sauce on it, was great! I asked for some hot sauce from April, my waitress, and she brought me Cholula and their "hot salsa", which wasn't. So she brought me some hotter sauce which was better but I like habanero sauce so I eventually got that which did the trick.

Together with an ice tea my bill was about $20.

They have an extensive list of Margaritas. Wish I had some place to walk to, rather than drive!

One negative comment. The entrance to the building was sketchy and smelled of Lysol or some other strong cleaner. I almost turned around and walked out but I continued in. I usually trust my first impressions and had I not been warmly greeted by April as soon as I entered I probably would have left. The inside of the place is very nicely decorated and clean. Get past the entrance and you'll be fine.

Visited May 2013
Acton, Massachusetts
“Good Mexican food & drink”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

Standard Mexican food & drink menu but all prepared well, appropriate portions and reasonably priced. Service was fine and atmosphere pleasant. Free chips & salsa were great and Margaritas were very good and well priced.

• Visited May 2013