Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester
Courtyard Nashua(Nashua)
$123
$127
$116
All reviewsgranola barsgrab and goroefront deskroom was cleanan extended stayprepackaged muffinsair conditioncigarette smelllong staycounter spacegreat ratebasic hotelhotel is greatfull size fridgelight sleeperplace to sleep
Reviewed December 16, 2008

During a storm related power outage my family recently stayed at the Nashua NH location. Words cannot describe the excellent & professional staff at this hotel. The front desk staff were so poised and courteous - even during highly stressful times. We were always greeted warmly and were often asked if we had everything we needed. The rooms were very clean and well maintained and had every supply needed. It was quiet during all hours in spite of the hotel being completely filled - some hotel walls are so thin you can hear the people 3 rooms down! I am recommending this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed October 1, 2008

We stayed here on our way to Springfield to Six Flags. This was a great location, just off into a small Business Park and it was VERY quiet! The price was great and they upgraded us to a larger room free of charge. we didn't use the kitchenette but it was clean and in working order. The bathroom was a good size as well. We would definetly stay here again for the cleanliness, quietness, and value!

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 25, 2008

Room was very clean, comfortable. Stay was pleasant and staff was pleasant at check-in/checkout. Billing error did occur where I was billed for a stay that had already been paid in full to priceline. Call to hotel fixed the problem, which manager said was an error in charging my mastercard instead of priceline's. Otherwise a good deal for under 40.00.

Tom

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed April 18, 2008

I stay in many budget hotels, as well as high end places! When I drove up to this hotel, it looked cozy and inviting. The rate seemed as though I would be in for a no frills experience, but I am a huge fan of Red Roof Inn, so I was game.

I was not feeling well that evening and was in need of comfort. I felt the room was very uncomfotrable in its layout. The bed was not very comfortable either and I didn't enjoy the selection of TV channels or the room lighting. The kitchennette was located right when you entered the room and it made the room very unforfortable.

I just will not stay again!

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled solo
Reviewed January 2, 2008

I attended a training conference in Nashua and stayed at this hotel. The rooms are pretty straight forward - queen size bed, decent size TV, iron/board, small kitchenette, bathroom, etc. There is nothing fancy, but it's clean, nice looking, etc. The staff was really friendly in helping us with local food, taxi, and places to go. (Check out Chunky's for a unique food/movie experience!)

They say on their website they don't have toiletries in the room, but they do have them at the front desk. Even though it was a business trip, I didn't mind the $5 one time fee for wireless connection, especially being there for almost a week.

You'll need some transportation to get around, but plenty of restaurants deliver to your room (wings, pizza, subs, etc.) Cab was $10 to get downtown Nashua for nice, upscale restaurants. If your going for luxury, go across the street to the Crowne Plaza. If not and your on a budget, Extended Stay is a good deal.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled on business