Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hampton Inn Nashua(Nashua)(Great Value!)
$101
$116
Courtyard Nashua(Nashua)
$146
Travelocity
All reviewsgranola barsgrab and goroefront deskroom was cleanan extended stayprepackaged muffinsair conditioncigarette smelllong staycounter spacegreat ratebasic hotelhotel is greatfull size fridgelight sleeperplace to sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 26, 2013

You can get a cheaper rate at the Motel 6... But we've all read the reviews about what goes on there. For an extra 20.00 a night you can stay Extended Stay. The rooms are clean, the staff is friendly, pets are allowed, and there is a kitchen.
I've stayed here on multiple occasions. My only complaint is that sometimes they forget to give you coffee.
Despite being very close to main roads, you don't get road noise. The clientele is clean and quiet.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jen M
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to write a review about our hotel in Nashua NH. We take pride in our rooms and our staff and I see that you noticed that. I apologize about the coffee missing from your room on occasion. I hope you enjoyed the new Grab N Go breakfast we offer with fresh brewed coffee for your convenience. Thank you for being a loyal guest at Extended Stay America in Nashua NH and we look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I needed a place to stay with my employees for business. I checked all over the Nashua area, and by far this was the best choice. After staying there a few days a week for the past 2 months, I have not been disappointed. The rooms are very spacious and clean, and having a kitchen is an added benefit that no other hotel had in the area. They also have coffee, tea, muffins, breakfast bars, & fruit in the lobby every morning. The best impression made on me is the staff. From Tanya the manager, to the complete front desk staff, and the housekeepers, everyone has been so accommodating, friendly, and professional. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Extended Stay America, Nashua, New Hampshire.

Tanya and her Team have done it again! Several of our guests have singled them out as being super friendly, efficient and helpful - bar none! Thank you for pointing that out once again.

We certainly hope you and your employees continue to visit our hotel while in the Nashua area. Should there be an issues, I'm sure Tanya and her Team will continue to shine.

Thank you again for your comments. We love to hear from our guests.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We recently stayed for almost three weeks at the Extended Stay America in Nashua and while the location, parking area, room, and public areas where clean and very well kept, what made our stay an enjoyable one was the team that runs it. Tanya, Taborri, Alex, Sara, and Mike where not only very professional every time we interacted but also very friendly and accommodating to all of our needs (including our puppy's). We look forward to staying with them again or simply pop in to say hi when we drive up north again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2013

Thank you very much for the wonderful review of Extended Stay America in Nashua NH and the staff. I am so overjoyed to hear that Tanya, Taborri, Alex, Sara, and Mike were all a part of making your stay your "home away from home". I am very proud of the staff we have and can't thank you enough for praising them. We are looking forward to seeing you and Teddy again in the near future!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I recently attended a conference in Nashua. I overheard other attendees complaining that their rooms at the much fancier Crowne Plaza didn't even have a refrigerator. Seriously? My room at Extended Stay America had a full-size fridge, 2-burner stove, kitchen sink, microwave, silverware, china, pots and pans, etc. Very convenient.

The staff were friendly and professional. The entire facility was clean and modern. The bed was kinda soft and the sheets were semi-scratchy, not the most comfortable, but not a deal-breaker for future visits. I would stay here again, good value, though it'd be nice if they'd upgrade the mattresses and sheets.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank scott r
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Thank you on behalf of the entire staff for the wonderful review you wrote. The kitchen is a great benefit to have in the room whether you are planning to cook or just store refreshing items. I do apologize the comfort of the bed did not meet your standards. All mattresses are brand new as of November 2012, but I do understand everyone's comfort level with mattresses can vary. Again, thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write about your experience and we hope to be of service to you again in the future. Please be sure to tell all of your friends staying at the Crowne Plaza about us!

Reviewed February 22, 2013

I have stayed in about six of this family of hotels locations. They are always a disappointment. This was the exception to the rule. The place was recently renovated and was clean from the laundry room to the halls to the elevator to the upper floor. The room was also near brand new and clean and odor free. The staff (Tanya and Alex) were friendly on arrival and departure. They have a new grab and go breakfast that was not fancy, but there was oatmeal, fruit, snack bars and oatmeal to go bars and a couple other things that I can't remember. The location is between Exit 7 and 8 off the Everett Turnpike. You have access in two different directions and are near the highway, but there was no noise detected, even in the winter. There was a clean first floor laundry with about 4 washers and 6 or 8 dryers stacked. It was $2.00 per load on wash and dry. The room was stocked with service for 2 people with a sauce pan and a frying pan. There was a toaster, microwave and four burner stove with an oven. Everything was clean and useable. I normally stay at these locations as a last resort if a Hilton or Marriott family property is too expensive. At least in Nashua I will consider this at the top of my list of options to stay. I wish all the locations in this family were this good. I also want to say that I was concerned that all the positive reviews were from people with a single review and the negative ones were from more experienced travelers. I know understand why. Tanya was very aggressive with getting people to take a little business card that had links to do trip reviews. The location is as nice and reasonable as recent posters have written.

Room Tip: The laundry and the breakfast area are on the first floor near the front desk area. Otherwise there was no advantage of one floor over another. The location did have an elevator.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Thank you very much for your comments regarding your stay at the Extended Stay America, Nashua, New Hampshire. We appreciate your comments and are very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay.

Tanya is very aggressive in soliciting comments about her hotel. That is because she wants everyone to learn about the new amenities we have to offer, not only in Nashua, but also in our hotels nationwide. We find the best advertisers is received from satified guests such as yourself.

Thank you again for your comments. I will be sure to share your thoughts with all of our managers throughout the company.