“Delivers what it needs too!”

Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester
Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Nashua
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I was initially a little reluctant to book this hotel, as I haven't had the greatest experiences with the chain, in general, but the rate was very good for what it offered. Upon walking in, I didn't have the greatest first impression as the lobby seemed a bit dirty, and my wait to check in was longer then I would have liked, though it was busy. But once in the room, I was very impressed. The kitchen area is what impressed me the most, as I was expecting smaller or less quality appliances (based on prior experiences with chain, not this particular hotel), but the kitchen area is very well-equipped, no cheap knock-offs.

I also liked the placement of the electrical outlets throughout the room, and not just one or two by the bed or desk. The room was very clean and the hotel is in a nice location to shopping centers and highways.

So why 4 and not 5 stars? Razor thin walls. I think its great that a hotel allows pets like this, but when the dog is yapping next door to you all night and you hear it so clearly, it's a bit annoying. Maybe they can put pet owners in their own unique area?

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Courtney K
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to publish a review of your stay at our hotel. I am very sorry your check-in did not go smoothly and that the lobby seemed dirty. I will bring this to the staff's attention. Still, I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your room, especially the in-room kitchen and all of the utensils that we have for you to use with it. As well, it is rewarding to know that our location was beneficial to you, being near shopping centers and easy access to the highway.

Again thank you for your review and we hope to be of service to you in the future!

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester

Reviewed March 26, 2013

You can get a cheaper rate at the Motel 6... But we've all read the reviews about what goes on there. For an extra 20.00 a night you can stay Extended Stay. The rooms are clean, the staff is friendly, pets are allowed, and there is a kitchen.
I've stayed here on multiple occasions. My only complaint is that sometimes they forget to give you coffee.
Despite being very close to main roads, you don't get road noise. The clientele is clean and quiet.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jen M
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to write a review about our hotel in Nashua NH. We take pride in our rooms and our staff and I see that you noticed that. I apologize about the coffee missing from your room on occasion. I hope you enjoyed the new Grab N Go breakfast we offer with fresh brewed coffee for your convenience. Thank you for being a loyal guest at Extended Stay America in Nashua NH and we look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I needed a place to stay with my employees for business. I checked all over the Nashua area, and by far this was the best choice. After staying there a few days a week for the past 2 months, I have not been disappointed. The rooms are very spacious and clean, and having a kitchen is an added benefit that no other hotel had in the area. They also have coffee, tea, muffins, breakfast bars, & fruit in the lobby every morning. The best impression made on me is the staff. From Tanya the manager, to the complete front desk staff, and the housekeepers, everyone has been so accommodating, friendly, and professional. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Extended Stay America, Nashua, New Hampshire.

Tanya and her Team have done it again! Several of our guests have singled them out as being super friendly, efficient and helpful - bar none! Thank you for pointing that out once again.

We certainly hope you and your employees continue to visit our hotel while in the Nashua area. Should there be an issues, I'm sure Tanya and her Team will continue to shine.

Thank you again for your comments. We love to hear from our guests.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We recently stayed for almost three weeks at the Extended Stay America in Nashua and while the location, parking area, room, and public areas where clean and very well kept, what made our stay an enjoyable one was the team that runs it. Tanya, Taborri, Alex, Sara, and Mike where not only very professional every time we interacted but also very friendly and accommodating to all of our needs (including our puppy's). We look forward to staying with them again or simply pop in to say hi when we drive up north again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2013

Thank you very much for the wonderful review of Extended Stay America in Nashua NH and the staff. I am so overjoyed to hear that Tanya, Taborri, Alex, Sara, and Mike were all a part of making your stay your "home away from home". I am very proud of the staff we have and can't thank you enough for praising them. We are looking forward to seeing you and Teddy again in the near future!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I recently attended a conference in Nashua. I overheard other attendees complaining that their rooms at the much fancier Crowne Plaza didn't even have a refrigerator. Seriously? My room at Extended Stay America had a full-size fridge, 2-burner stove, kitchen sink, microwave, silverware, china, pots and pans, etc. Very convenient.

The staff were friendly and professional. The entire facility was clean and modern. The bed was kinda soft and the sheets were semi-scratchy, not the most comfortable, but not a deal-breaker for future visits. I would stay here again, good value, though it'd be nice if they'd upgrade the mattresses and sheets.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank scott r
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Thank you on behalf of the entire staff for the wonderful review you wrote. The kitchen is a great benefit to have in the room whether you are planning to cook or just store refreshing items. I do apologize the comfort of the bed did not meet your standards. All mattresses are brand new as of November 2012, but I do understand everyone's comfort level with mattresses can vary. Again, thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write about your experience and we hope to be of service to you again in the future. Please be sure to tell all of your friends staying at the Crowne Plaza about us!

Reviewed February 22, 2013

I have stayed in about six of this family of hotels locations. They are always a disappointment. This was the exception to the rule. The place was recently renovated and was clean from the laundry room to the halls to the elevator to the upper floor. The room was also near brand new and clean and odor free. The staff (Tanya and Alex) were friendly on arrival and departure. They have a new grab and go breakfast that was not fancy, but there was oatmeal, fruit, snack bars and oatmeal to go bars and a couple other things that I can't remember. The location is between Exit 7 and 8 off the Everett Turnpike. You have access in two different directions and are near the highway, but there was no noise detected, even in the winter. There was a clean first floor laundry with about 4 washers and 6 or 8 dryers stacked. It was $2.00 per load on wash and dry. The room was stocked with service for 2 people with a sauce pan and a frying pan. There was a toaster, microwave and four burner stove with an oven. Everything was clean and useable. I normally stay at these locations as a last resort if a Hilton or Marriott family property is too expensive. At least in Nashua I will consider this at the top of my list of options to stay. I wish all the locations in this family were this good. I also want to say that I was concerned that all the positive reviews were from people with a single review and the negative ones were from more experienced travelers. I know understand why. Tanya was very aggressive with getting people to take a little business card that had links to do trip reviews. The location is as nice and reasonable as recent posters have written.

Room Tip: The laundry and the breakfast area are on the first floor near the front desk area. Otherwise there...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Thank you very much for your comments regarding your stay at the Extended Stay America, Nashua, New Hampshire. We appreciate your comments and are very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay.

Tanya is very aggressive in soliciting comments about her hotel. That is because she wants everyone to learn about the new amenities we have to offer, not only in Nashua, but also in our hotels nationwide. We find the best advertisers is received from satified guests such as yourself.

Thank you again for your comments. I will be sure to share your thoughts with all of our managers throughout the company.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

The service given at this hotel is top line. Makes you feel like you are at a 4star hotel. Nice breakfast in the morning. Rooms are great for cooking in the kitchen. Clean and quiet. I will be returning!

• Stayed: February 2013
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a nice review of our hotel in Nashua NH. We take customer service very seriously here and I am so happy to hear this was the case for you. Please do not hesitate to contact me or the hotel for your future reservations. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again! Thank you!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Nashua
Hampton Inn Nashua
#3 of 13 in Nashua
Crowne Plaza Hotel Nashua
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Merrimack
Homewood Suites by Hilton Gateway Hills Nashua

Been to Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester? Share your experiences!