“Not bad”

Add it.
Thousand Crane
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed August 22, 2013

So I went here the other night and as I was walking in a couple of guys were walking out and they said "Thank you, bye" to who I am assuming was the owner or manager and he was like "hey, you leave, money" to the guys and the guy was like "yeah you think I would come here and not pay, that's insulting I am never coming back here again? and stormed out then he looks at me and says "how many" like nothing happened LOL. I was a little taken back but I sat and the service was fine and the food was pretty good, I had Sesame Chicken and it came with White Rice the only complaint I had was that there wasn't much rice for a dinner portion it was a good thing I was by myself. The whole time I was there I was thinking, that was pretty rude and I wouldn't be happy if someone at a restaurant acted like that towards me either. I only hope there is some back story to make them treat the guy that way but it was odd.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

This was excellent food, great service, and lovely atmosphere. I found the prices reasonable, as well. Linen tablecloths, nice furnishings. Location a bit off main road, but worth it. Parking garage near by, and short walk to Main ST.

1  Thank kikiinvt
Reviewed July 10, 2013

For $25 per person, should be able to expect refills of hot food, and far more sushi/maki options than the empty buffet trays which stayed so for at least a half an hour. And then only one sushi tray out of five or six was even replenished, with the customers storming this to get as much crammed into the six inch plates given for the buffet. Perhaps a la carte would have been better, but avoid the buffet nights at all costs. Absolutely horrible. Hot choices were sitting out so long, that the dumplings split because they were so dry, and cold on top of that! Run like the plague to someplace more worthy of your restaurant dollars.

Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

Pros
The owners - they Put out quality food and are very proud.
Service is unassuming, fast and friendly.
Food is excellent, authentic and fresh.
Prices are reasonable.
Drinks are superb.

Cons
The decor is traditional but could use some modernizing.
Parking isn't great.
For some the lack of American / Chinese food might be disappointing (go here for excellent sushi and authentic Chinese cuisine).

I really like this place and their sushi is the best around... I'm telling you. I am waiting for more reviews so this place can climb the list of top restaurants in Nashua.

1  Thank snmurphy07
Reviewed July 30, 2012

This is by far the BEST Chinese restaurant in the area, if not all of New England! The food is not your average grease-fest like you find in other Chinese establishments, but very light and tasty. Try the Lo Mein for a special treat... it is not made with spaghetti noodles but very thin and flavorful. I would give it 6 stars if I could!!!

1  Thank ymiheere