“Great Takeout”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Living in Nashua, giant of Siam is a quick and easy spot for very consistently good Thai takeout. We can recommend the Pad Thai, of course, and also the Drunken Noodles (if you like a bit spicier), fried tofu and spring rolls. The Chicken Masaman Curry is extremely flavorful with a rich, coconut curry sauce. Our daughter loves it!

1  Thank FoodieNashua

Reviewed March 12, 2014

I have loved Thai food for 20+ years and The Giant of Siam is the best! The quality is very consistent, the staff-friendly, and it's clean. They have accommodated all my requests to modify a dish. I love the Chicken Pad Thai and I make a full meal out of it, so I've had them add vegetables and Tofu, extra spicy- awesome. If there are vegetables in a dish you don't like or you have any questions, just ask the waitstaff and they have been more than willing to make adjustments.

3  Thank chnh
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We have been eating at Giant of Siam for almost 30 years. My husband introduced me to Thai food when we were dating! Have witnesses the passing of one generation to another in this restaurant. The food is always outstanding - the hospitality warm, friendly & dignified. While the furnishings are a bit worn with age, it in no way detracts for the wait staff and chef. Note - when they say "Thai Hot" they mean it! :-) Very authentic. Highly recommended.

1  Thank sjreardon
Reviewed November 11, 2013

My wife and I consider this one of our "never fail" restaurants for good food. I especially like the "Drunken Noodles". You can have them mild, but I like extra hot. My wife and I like everything else we have had their. It is surprisingly never crowded. The wait staff is attentive and quick. Because it is not off of Main Street, it doesn't get the people it should have. We have changed our minds about some of the other restaurants we like when they are packed, because we seem to always be able to get a seat. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Jeffrey W
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Pro's
FOOD. It's hard to find authentic Thai, we travel often and this one is nearly as good as Siam Orchid in Manchester.

Service - fast and courteous - best for take out.

Price - the avg plate is under or around $10.... That's pretty good.

Cons
Location - downtown traffic stinks.

Parking - there is very little.

Atmosphere - leaves something to be desired, if your just going out for a quick eat .. This works but it isn't pretty inside or out.

1  Thank snmurphy07