“Exceptional menu for food allergies”
Review of Burtons Grill

Burtons Grill
Ranked #9 of 258 Restaurants in Nashua
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Casual upscale cuisine in a relaxed atmosphere at the Pheasant Lane Mall, Nashua, NH.
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Food is fantastic and they accommodate allergies without making it insulting. The attention they give gluten/dairy/nut free people is outstanding. More on the upscale side without being a bit stuffy.

1  Thank timetotravelboston

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in late one Saturday and had a great meal. We selected the petit meals , since it was late. The quantity of food was perfect. They cod have used a few more good choices of wine by the glass. They also have blend beers, which are really good.
We plan on going back soon with our friends.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

It's a little pricey but the quality is usually excellent. The beet salad and the shrimp pasta dish are my favs. I have had hamburgers here and thought they were great. Service is good. Drinks are great

Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

My guy and I always look forward to going to Burton's for dinner, because the food is always good. We got a gift card for Christmas and decided to go 2 days later for some time to catch up and chat after the craziness of Christmas. It was perfect. The reservation was honored, even our booth request. Our waiter Eli came over and was truly one of the best waiters we have ever had .... Anywhere. He was attentive, proactive, and so friendly. He made recommendations on the menu, and when I asked for something that was not on the menu, he didn't hesitate at all. My guy wanted something besides rice (listed with his meal) and Eli rattled off many other options. Burton's always accommodates meal alterations without issue. This was a great night out with exceptional service, thanks Eli!

2  Thank MandEfavoritespots
Reviewed November 10, 2013

This restaurant is why I don't mind paying a bit more for great food! Had the scallop risotto - OMG!! Presentation fantastic. My only complaint is that there wasn't enough because I could have eaten another serving it was so good!!

1  Thank k8tangel

Been to Burtons Grill? Share your experiences!