“A LITTLE PRICEY”

Burtons Grill
Ranked #9 of 258 Restaurants in Nashua
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Casual upscale cuisine in a relaxed atmosphere at the Pheasant Lane Mall, Nashua, NH.
Reviewed February 20, 2012

This is a fairly new restaurant in Nashua. Although the food is wonderful, it is a little pricey. Good selection of wine and beer. Nice atmosphere

There are newer reviews for Burtons Grill

Reviewed February 7, 2012

I found the place by chance, but it turned out to be a great place

Reviewed February 1, 2012

Burton's raises the bar for the area restaurants and fills a much needed void which is upscale dinning that is not pretencious. The menu is diverse, the food is fresh and plentiful. Decor is very nice without a stuffy feel and the pricing is fair. Service is excellent. They pay attention to the little things such as chilled salad plates and fresh juices in drinks. "Main Street Mainstay Restaurants" beware. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed January 25, 2012

Food-- Tuna burger was awesome. Definitely get extra wasabi aioli on the side. Fries were cooked to perfection and nicely seasoned. The Bleu cheese salad was very good but nothing out of the ordinary. The lettuce, although we had asked for all Romaine (which we got), was nearly all white... not really top-quality produce as I'd expected. The bleu cheese dressing and balsamic reduction were perfect, and I loved them together. Had the Key Lime Pie for dessert--Fantastic!
Our service (Liz) was excellent, and we were grateful for a table check by the manager.
Decor was nice--- obviously all new and clean. Felt a little like Cheesecake Factory, unfortunately, but that didn't detract from the overall experience, which was great.
Only two suggestions/constructive criticisms: to-go containers (styrofoam) and plastic bag were painfully eco-unfriendly. Really wish they'd switch to one of the green options out there... then I'd be more likely to over-order and take things home!
Secondly, the housemade rolls and seasoned butter brought at the beginning were excellent, but only one per guest was offered. Wish more had been offered, especially with the salad course.

Reviewed January 8, 2012

This was our very first visit to any Burtons. We have been to various restaurants including Emeril Lagasse’s, David Burke’s and many other fine dining establishments such as Capital Grille. However, the service we received last night from Shannon W. along with the high quality of food put Burtons Nashua above all the rest. The food was cooked to perfection, the drinks were amazing and the hostess was very attentive and friendly.

Shannon W. (as there is more than one Shannon that works there) knew what was in everything, helped me select an appetizer, suggested the perfect drink for both me and my husband when we were at odds at what to select and wanted something different but could not decide. I felt so trusting of her that by the time the dessert menu came, my husband ordered his and I handed the menu back to her and said surprise me, as I knew I would not be disappointed.

In the end we had an amazing meal, paid a very fair price, received top not service!

Been to Burtons Grill? Share your experiences!