“Best Burger Memories”

Cuisines: American
Mount Washington, New Hampshire
“Best Burger Memories”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

In 2012 I was in the mood to celebrate the birth of my first grandchild. What did I want? A good old fashioned burger and fries.
I saw 5 Guys and decided to stop in to see what all the talk was about.
I was greeted by the friendliest staff, who helped me through the ordering process (a very extensive menu!) and got me settled at a table to await my feast!
It didn't take long before I was presented with the best burger that I have had since my Dad passed. Dad was always King of the Grill, using the best meat and cheese, and Mom provided the rolls.
I sat chowing down with tears of happiness falling down my cheeks! The worried manager came over and asked if I was okay? I told him I was, and this fantastic burger had evoked such wonderful memories. And the fries were simply the best I'd ever eaten!
I also explained that this was a little party for me, as I was celebrating my grand-daughter's arrival.
The whole staff congratulated me and made me feel like I was Queen for a day.

• Visited September 2012

Pepperell, Massachusetts, United States
“Great Burgers and Fries”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

If you are looking for fresh hamburgers and great french fries in a casual atmosphere, this is the place. It's a little noisy and the menu is limited, but burgers and fries are what they do and burgers and fries are what to order. Don't miss the coke machine -- let's you mix your own flavors!

• Visited August 2013
Shenandoah Caverns, Virginia
“Wonderful Staff, Clean Restaurant”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

This Five Guys is staffed by some of the nicest young people you will find. They are efficient, hard working, and personable. The management is exceptional. The restaurant is very clean and the food is very good...typical of Five Guys restaurants. It is a wonderful place to go for a quick, quality fast food meal!

• Visited July 2013
Boston, MA
“Definitely Not a Fan”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We wanted to see what all the hype was about and we still don't know. Really average burgers. We honestly didn't think they were much better than McDonald's, but we haven't been to a McDonald's in years. No one asked us how we wanted our burgers cooked and we got them well done which actually was okay. We much prefer a burger at BBC or any of the other local pub type places in the area. We won't be back.

• Visited July 2013
Nashua, New Hampshire
“Best Burgers around”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Absolutely delicious burgers with great topping choices- I usually order medium rare burgers, but I was not disappointed with this 'well done' burger. It was still juicy and delicious. Fries were plentiful and equally delicious. The soda fountain (I got iced tea) offered lots of choices. Service was fast, though the place was only half full. This has been my experience every time I have been there

I'll be back... soon!

• Visited May 2013

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!