“awesome and accommodating Speaker's Corner”
Review of Speakers Corner

Speakers Corner
Ranked #166 of 258 Restaurants in Nashua
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed September 9, 2013

So careful in food prep due to significant allergies...they are amazingly cautious.Go there a lot...thanks to staff and chefs.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I only had a burger and salad as I arrived late at the hotel from a day of traveling but it was really good! Drinks good but not the best selection of wine.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I met four friends for the Thursday Prime Rib Buffet advertised for $19.95 and as I told one of them I have had way worse prime rib for way more. The prime rib was actually very good. They served me very thick slices of very rare rib which wasn't heavily salted but was nicely seasoned and very tender. The buffet preceding it was blah, several of the dishes were empty and the others were uninviting. The Caesar salad was definitely only romaine lettuce and probably a whole bottle of cheap Caesar salad dressing. I passed it by. The baked potato I had was barely cooked.

We had to go get the waitress to get a drink. We had to go get the waitress to get another drink. We had to get up and put our plates on a nearby high top table because the waitress was too busy to come by and clear them. We had to do that a second and third time. We had to go to the bar to ask the waitress for our bill so we could pay. The two waitresses were busy but this was the worst service I have encountered in quite some time.

I stay at least 40 nights per year in the nearby Courtyard by Marriott hotel which has great food and phenomenal service. I will eat there from now on as I have no plans on returning.

1  Thank Ron L
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I got the feeling that those seated around the bar weren't just hotel guests, but locals as well - which I took as a good sign. Even though it's a hotel bar, it has a bit of a Cheers feel. Service is casual and friendly. Prices aren't cheap; I'd stick with beer. Dark wood and subdued lighting invite one to linger. The only meal I had here was the breakfast buffett. The selection was about what you'd expect, with the addition of a cook preparing omelets to order. Service was rather inattentive; we sat for quite awhile before any server appeared in the dining room. The hotel itself is quite nice, with a very friendly and accommodating staff.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

My husband and I were looking for a restaurant to add to our rotation. Unfortunately Speaker Corner did not make the cut. We just had a simple burger (not cooked medium but well done) and my husband had a prime rib sandwich that he said was ok. The buns were not good...kind of stale type Nisson. If you can't make typical sandwiches and cook to order...you don't get a second chance. Also, I know it is a hotel but as soon as you enter the building all you can smell is chlorine...kind of a turn off. Drinks ...IDK we wanted frozen magaritas but their blender was broken.