“Come on be fair, with all those kids you can't keep it cleaner.”
Review of Fun World

Fun World
Ranked #3 of 9 Fun & Games in Nashua
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Extend SUMMER WEEKDAY HOURS June 26 to Sept 1, 2017 Monday through Friday open at noon. July 4th 11 to 7 and Labor Day 11 to 9 •NEWLY RENOVATED, CLIMATE CONTROLLED •YEAR ROUND INDOOR FUN FOR ALL AGES •OVER 250 GAMES & EXTENSIVE PRIZE SELECTION, •3-STORY PLAYGROUND •3 INDOOR AMUSEMENT RIDES ◦ 2-STORY CAROUSEL ◦ ROLLER COASTER ◦HIMALAYA • COIN OPERATED KIDDIE RIDES • BIRTHDAYS & GROUPS
Dracut, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Come on be fair, with all those kids you can't keep it cleaner.”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

My grandson loves to go there with a friend. true it is not the cleanest place in the world, BUT, I see the help cleaning everything. I don't think our houses would be any cleaner with all those kids eating & playing.. I don't even mind the food. The pizza, fries, & ice creams are good. You can get a pitcher of drinks much cheaper. I must admit it is expensive but if you get the bracelet they can go on everything & they have a ball & it does save money. Last time they were there from 2 until closing. that was 7 hrs. of fun. They have an awesome game room to play for prizes. I am 76 and I like to play the games.

Visited August 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
63 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 101 helpful votes
“Arcade fun for everyone!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Currently there are very few true arcades around worth visiting and this happens to be one of the best. This place consists of 3 floors of entertainment and also go carts outside. On the first floor, this is where you have the party rooms, 2 lane mini bowling alley, "ticket" games and also a large area for kids under the age of 3. The 2nd floor is where a majority of the arcade games live and also an indoor carousel and roller coaster. For the 3rd floor, this has a few more arcade games, pinball machines, and air hockey tables. Typically I would spend 2-3 hours here with my son and sometimes longer if we bought food. Although the prices are slightly higher than when I used to come here as a kid, it's still worth the $$.

Visited July 2013
St. John
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Fun for the Kids”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I go here often just so my kids can run around. In the long winters up here its nice to have a place to take them year round to play. I always let them ride the Ferris wheel and roller coaster. I take this place for what it is. the equivalent to chucky cheese. Most of the staff is in high school so its definitely not the best service but its manageable. As for clean. I don't eat off the floors or lick the machines so i don't notice what everyone is referring too with filthy. There isn't trash everywhere and there are sometimes 100s of kids here at a time. If anything management just needs to invest in a new handy man as well as an industrial vacuum cleaner.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Mer_Maid3333
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Too Expensive”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Their prices have definitely gone up while the ticket amounts dispensed have plummeted. Not enough variety with the games either. Prize choices are pitiful too. I still take my little sister but 20$ doesn't take her far. The indoor rides are also WAY too expensive.

Visited May 2013
NH
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“This place is terrible - Kids love it.”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Adults hate this place, it is dirty, its safety is dubious, the food is awful and overpriced, the games are broken. But who cares what adults think, right kids? I never went to a b'day bash there where the kids were not running around screaming their heads off. Every time we drive by, my (late teen) kids reminisce about some party or other where someone got ice cream up their nose and threw up in the ball pit. (But then, they also like mosh pits and think that Taco Bell is food.)

Fun world is as if some cheap carny set up on the sandlot at the edge of your town, set up some deathtrap rides, and sold greasy funnel cake. You'd still go along on Saturday night, right? Yes folks, throw in a few freaks and geeks and a scary Stephen King clown and Funworld could be an old-timey carney.

All the "nice,clean,safe" fun places in town quickly close after a few years, but Funworld persists. Just close your eyes, drop 'em off at the party and hose them down with a mild bleach solution when they come home sweaty and exhausted.

Visited August 2012