“Great Place”
Review of Hampton Inn Nashua

Hampton Inn Nashua
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Nashua
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Awesome staff and comfortable hotel - was grateful to arrive after being on the road with the snow storm. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was a warm welcome and the room was very comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed December 15, 2013

I have stayed here about 5times in the past year. it is a time I find the front desk staff very accommodating. More importantly the rooms are comfy and very clean! The staff were very polite!!! I will not go anywhere else!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Rooms were very clean, hotel staff was friendly and helpful. It rained one day and I asked to borrow an umbrella, hotel had complimentary for guests. I will stay here again it was a very pleasant experience.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lillian V
Reviewed December 8, 2013

We stay at this Hampton Inn, every Thanksgiving when we go to visit relatives. If is the perfect family lodging. The rooms are clean and comfortable and our kids love the pool and the breakfast in the morning. It is good value for the money.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Georgia F
Reviewed December 7, 2013

love it there, wish the price would stay the same, sometime it 100, sometimes it 120, and the last time it was 159, I don't understand that and if you could let me know why its like that I would greatly apprretiate it

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
jeanm03063, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nashua, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn Nashua and providing us with positive feedback. I understand your confusion about our price fluctuations. Our rates depend on our occupancy forecast, day of week and time of year. For instance, this time of year our weekends are less busy than our weekdays, so you may find our Friday and Saturday night rates lower than our Tuesday and Wednesday night rates when we're busier with business travelers. However, no matter whether you book through Hilton's Website, Hilton's Reservation Center, or contact the hotel directly, you will receive our Best Rates Guaranteed. Please feel free to contact me at the hotel directly if you have any further questions. We look forward to accommodating you again in the near future.
Jean Macomber

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Cleanest bathrooms I think I've ever seen. Could actually hear housekeeping "scrubbing" the showers in nearby rooms in the morning. Bedding was clean and comfortable. Common areas clean, fresh, and new. Professional, courteous, helpful staff. Access to the hotel is a little awkward, due to all the divided roads in the area - but a small inconvenience compared to how nice the hotel is.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I stayed here for one night in November the night before a race. I wasn't there for very long but I had an excellent stay. I stayed in a king room and it was very spacious. I liked the way the room was set up because the head of my bed was not next to a wall that bordered another room. This helped to reduce noise. I liked that there was a refrigerator in the room. The staff was incredibly friendly and welcoming. I even got a phone call a couple of hours after my arrival to make sure everything was okay. They have a pool and hot tub that I did not use but the area seemed clean. There are a ton of restaurants and shopping nearby, even some in walking distance. I needed a late checkout to take a shower after my race and they were very accommodating. I would definitely recommend staying here if you are in the area.

Room Tip: Try a room on the side that doesn't face the road, though I didn't find the noise to be too...