“Great for families - Avoid the Soccer Tourney weekend!”
Review of Hampton Inn Nashua

Hampton Inn Nashua
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Nashua
Somerset, New Jersey
“Great for families - Avoid the Soccer Tourney weekend!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We have stayed at the Hampton Inn on several occasions and have always had a great stay. It's well placed in Nashua and provides quick access to most attractions in the area. The free breakfast is a nice touch and a good place to grab something quick before heading out. The hot food is OK, but it's good for my daughter because they also have things like cereal, fruit and yogurt. She also likes to make the waffles (independence is a big thing to 7 year olds!). The rooms are always very clean and the beds are generally comfortable. Of all the places we have stayed in Nashua, the Hampton Inn is the one we would recommend.

The only thing I would recommend is staying away the weekend of the big soccer tournament ( I think it's Columbus Day weekend). The place is overrun with kids and while the staff does there best to keep things under control, they are not the parents of these children and can only do so much. I try to teach my child to be respectful of others. I only wish other parents would teach that lesson. It doesn't apply to all of the kids I encountered, but a good many of them think the world is made just for them. A thought that seems is unfortunately further reinforced by their parents. My kid is far from perfect and misbehaves as well. I also understand that kids will be kids at time, but you can't always turn a blind eye. Anyway, not really the fault of the hotel. As I said, they do what they can.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Gainesville, United States
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Great hotel, great staff. Enjoyed our stay. Rooms clean and comfortable, amenities are very nice. Only down side is the entrance from the highway is inconvenient. Close to downtown and beautiful scenic drives in the fall.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

McKinney, Texas
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Maybe it was small because I am not used to having 2 beds in my room but it seem terribly small. I was impressed with most of the staff, only one bothered me but I will take the blame for that.

I will say this time of the year hotels in New England are guilty of price gouging! I understand that the area is filled with "tree peepers" and they can get more for the rooms, I have never seen a Hampton Inn worth $169.00.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
New York
Reviewed October 3, 2013

It was a real pleasure staying at this hotel. This 3-star accommodation is better than many 4-star hotels. If you're near Nashua with a car, I highly recommend you stay here.

Pros:
Nice, clean rooms with pretty much everything you need. Cozy bed, good WiFi reception.
Pleasant, helpful staff.
Nice clean swimming pool and sauna to relax in.
Always available hot drinks (came in very handy for me as I'd caught a cold and needed lots of hot tea).

Cons (or rather, suggestion):
Hard to think of any. Perhaps the breakfast buffet should have some veggies, too :)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
boston
Reviewed October 3, 2013

This is a very nice hotel and the staff was very accomodating. I needed to check in at 9am due to work schedule at nearby hospital and they were very happy to take care of this for me. I was able to have a nice breakfast before I headed to work for a 12 hour shift. the room was very nice and clean. Sorry I wasn't able to stay longer and enjoy it more as I was out the door the following day at 3:30 am. I was able to still get a hot cup of coffee before I headed out because unlike my experience in the Augusta HI, the front desk attendent was wide awake and doing her job. I will definitely stay here again. Still not a fan of the pillows at the Hampton Inn...bringing my own next time. The parking here is also limited..

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Berlin, NH, United States
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Absolute top notch stay. Especially appreciate the in-room WIFI, refrigerator and microwave. Complimentary breakfast seals the deal as you do not have to rush to check out and then find a suitable place for breakfast. We did see a dog in the lot which must mean they are pet friendly? Great place. Highly recommend it.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Palm Harbor, Florida, United States
Reviewed September 29, 2013

This Hampton Inn is in a great location near the major roads, minutes from downtown Nashua, and a short ride to the mountains, lakes and Boston.

The room was large and well kept, lobby area very updated, and the staff was very friendly. This is a place I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nashua
Homewood Suites by Hilton Gateway Hills Nashua
Fireside Inn & Suites - Nashua
Radisson Nashua Hotel
Radisson Nashua Hotel
#6 of 13 in Nashua

Been to Hampton Inn Nashua? Share your experiences!