Hampton Inn Nashua
$116
Homewood
$70
Motel 6
All reviewscookiesfront deskgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastwafflespool and hot tubroom was spotlessvery clean hotelthe breakfast areafree internetrestaurants and shoppingnice breakfastexcellent staystay there againnew hampshirefresh fruitfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 1, 2013

This was our first time staying here. From the moment we entered the lobby, I knew our stay was going to be great. The clerk at the desk was so friendly and helpful and the lobby was very nice (not something you would expect at a budget hotel) and spotless. The room was also spotless and very, very nice. The pool was nice (but a little on the cold side) and an exercise room. My surprise was the complimentary continental breakfast. They had so much to choose from (eggs, sausage, bagel toppers, make your own waffle, pastry, cereal, yogurt, fruit)...it was soooo good. The only negative comment I have is the fee they charged for our dog. It was $50 for the night....half of what I paid for the room. I think $25 would be more reasonable. I would recommend this hotel highly and look forward to staying there again if we are in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed July 31, 2013

This was an excellent hotel for the price. Very clean hotel and helpful staff. The team loved the pool and hot tub. Breakfast was good however the staff had a hard time keeping up with the food. Breakfast ends at 10:00, so you can't sleep in too late!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed July 31, 2013

My husband and I stayed here on an extended weekend getaway. The hotel was very clean, as was our room, the staff was very helpful and friendly, and the breakfast selection was great. We were not disappointed by the Hampton! The staff let me in the fitness room each morning before the "official" opening time with no problem, we enjoyed the pool and hot tub and found those facilities to be clean and well kept.

Room Tip: We were in the back of the hotel, away from the elevator and it was very quiet. Our GPS directed us to the Crowne Plaza Hotel rather than the Hampton. The staff told me that was not the first time that had happened. The two hotels are within sight of each other and you have to drive by the Hampton to follow the directions to the Crowne Plaza.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed in a handful of hampton inns, garden inns, fairfields, etc. but I must admit this one takes the cake. Staff was friendly and helpful, room was modern and clean, and breakfast was above average for a "free hotel breakfast". We make an annual trip to Maine and plan to include this place in our regular stop to break up the drive. We didn't use or see the pool facilities, so I can't comment in that. However my wife really like how the duvet covers of the beds were washed and the hotel didn't smell. Worth the extra cash to stay in our opinion.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 25, 2013

My wife and I are in Nashua frequently to visit family and always stay at the Hampton Inn. The front desk staff are friendly and very helpful. The room was clean and well maintained and the housekeeping staff is excellent. Also, the complimentary breakfast is a big plus.