Hampton Inn Nashua
$146
$116
Homewood
$70
Crowne Plaza Hotel Nashua(Nashua)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewscookiesfront deskgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastwafflespool and hot tubroom was spotlessvery clean hotelthe breakfast areafree internetrestaurants and shoppingnice breakfastexcellent staystay there againnew hampshirefresh fruitfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I stayed here for one night while visiting family for a sad occasion. The staff here could not have been nicer and the property is very new and immaculately clean. This is a small hotel in a great location on a main thoroughfare. I thought there would be traffic noise, but I heard none. There is a nice upscale pizza restaurant conveniently across the street. The bed was heavenly comfortable, the bathroom huge and well appointed. The WiFi worked well - even in the restaurant across the street! The free breakfast featured a wide selection and comfortable surroundings. I am Hilton Gold and have stayed in many Hamptons around the country. This one was a very pleasant surprise and I would look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I really enjoy staying at Hampton Inn's. They are always clean and homey. This was the first time I have had a member of the staff not be welcoming and friendly during check in. However, all other members of the staff were very friendly and very helpful. We were in town for a Conference and we had six rooms in total. They were very accommodating when booking the rooms and adjusting reservations. Overall it was an excellent stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I have stayed here twice in the past month for business and will gladly stay again the next time I am in town. The rooms and lobby are very clean and the staff was great. There are plenty of places to eat within a short walk or drive and the front desk will provide you with suggestions and discount cards.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We were supposed to stay two nights, but checked out after one night due to all the noise. I was up all night and refused to spend money for a room that I could not sleep in. The hotel is very nice and farily new in a great location, but there is traffic all around the hotel, so it is noisy. I asked for a quiet area.. not sure there is one. I also could hear people running around above us and next to us. It was very disappointing. One thing I do not like is the bathroom vanity sink... it bows out in front of the sink and if you are short armed like me, forget it. ..very poor design. When I checked out early, I told the clerk, it I was checking out early etc.. he did not even offer to move my room. So much for a nice quiet getaway weekend.

Room Tip: Get a room on the highest floor!!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
jeanm03063, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nashua, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn Nashua last month. I’m sorry we were not able to provide you with a great experience during your recent stay. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate your feedback about the noise from nearby traffic and neighboring guests. Your comments will help us to improve our guest experience moving forward and we hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you are in town so we may show you the relaxing getaway you desire.

Jean Macomber

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Stayed in this hotel while visiting family. The pool & free continental breakfast was great, especially since we were staying with kids. The kids enjoyed the cookies that were put out in the evening! The location is great to access local sights & restaurants.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family