“Wonderful hotel stay.”
Review of Hampton Inn Nashua

Hampton Inn Nashua
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Nashua
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We had a really quick check in, which was great since we were just dropping our bags and heading out to a wedding. We had some issues regarding the heat in our room (it just kept getting hotter no matter what we set the heater at) but not enough to bother doing something about it since we didn't get to our room until 1 am and just wanted some sleep.

Breakfast buffet was well stocked in the AM, eggs, sausage, waffles, cereal, juices and pastries.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Immaculate room, comfortable bed, good breakfast, indoor swimming pool and jacuzzi, free wi-fi which worked perfectly, we showed up a little before the 3 PM checkin time and they let us check in anyway with no hassles-we would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I called the Diamond Desk to my my reservation initially. They said that only one room remained. It was a King Bed room. I booked it knowing I actually needed a Double Queen. So, my next call was to the front desk. I spoke with Marissa Perez. I mentioned to her that I had two children and two adults. I requested a crib. She did a great job in reassuring me that everything would be taken care of. Upon check in she took the initiative and also added an air mattress. We arrived with a roll away bed, pac and play, and air mattress. All of my requests were already completed upon arrival plus the air mattress. It made this stay fantastic! Thanks to Marissa and her providing excellent customer service. We needed extra blankets and they provided them without hesitation. A special thanks to the breakfast staff. The food was great and the entire breakfast area was very clean. I would highly recommend this property as a family friendly place to stay.

Room Tip: "Request the fourth floor if you prefer a quieter room"
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 2, 2013

This hotel is a great place to stay. Staff is always friendly and helpful. The entire hotel is very clean and the lobby area is a comfortable place to relax or meet with friends. The rooms are comfortable and the included mini-fridge and microwave are an added plus.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 19, 2013

This was one of the best Hampton's that I have stayed at. The rooms are clean. They come with a small fridge, microwave, and comfortable beds. We stayed for about five days. The stafff was awesome. They gave us the little extra's and made us feel special. The breakfast is free, and actually good.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 15, 2013

We stayed at this location (january 2013) on our way back from Boston zoo for the day for my sons birthday. I booked a room here because of the great reviews and we were not disappointed. Very clean, huge room, up to date.Comfortable beds. Beautiful breakfast area. Attendant at breakfast was very nice, patient and kind to my son, explaining to him how to use the waffle maker. Pool probably could use an update, but my kids had fun in it. Very pleasant stay and I would recommend to anyone that wants a clean, modern, comfortable hotel at a very reasonable price. Chinese buffet down the street was excellent too!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Got stuck in town during the blizzard. Have driven past this location hundreds of times plus it is close to work. The room was very clean, the bed was great and the staff awesome considering the bad weather. The plowing crew did an incredible job keeping the lot cleaned right to the pavement all night long. 2 thumbs up, would stay again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nashua
Homewood Suites by Hilton Gateway Hills Nashua
Radisson Nashua Hotel
#6 of 13 in Nashua
Fireside Inn & Suites - Nashua
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Merrimack

Been to Hampton Inn Nashua? Share your experiences!