“Best Mexican Restaurant in Nashua-Hands Down”
Review of El Colima

El Colima
Ranked #19 of 258 Restaurants in Nashua
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Home cooked style Mexican food served with love is the best way to describe this place. The Tacos are to die for, especially the lengua. You can’t go wrong with the Enchiladas Verde. The prices are very reasonable, the food authentic and margaritas are first rate. The owners decorated the place with bright colors which some may consider a little over the top. I hope the owners don’t change anything!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

This restaurant has become our favorite Mexican restaurant. The restaurant itself is small but the menu is surprisingly deep with enough choices to satisfy even picky eaters. We have been going since they opened and have found the food to be consistently very good. The portions are large and the food is always served fresh and hot. The salsa, chips and tortillas are all clearly made on the premises and the guacamole is among the best we've had. Very early on we learned that the daily specials are always worth considering and we have found many of our favorites by trying a special. We like the cozy atmosphere and that this is a family run, and family friendly place.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

BEST MEXICAN IN NASHUA AREA! Have been here about 4 times now and it is never a disappointment. Great Maragarita not premademixer some places use. Great variety of Tequila but not a "bar" type of place. Family run, clean, good value. Cute but comfortable and colorful booths very festive atmosphere. Extensive menu. You will be very overfed if not careful. Guacamole is suberb and fresh tasting with nice cilantro kick. First visit we explained we like hot and waiter brought us 3 different types of salsa to try. Lots of chices for vegetarian and fish eaters too.
Food is fresh tasting and they are open to requests.
There's a small parking lot too. Although there are a couple of outside tables I don't think I would choose to use them.

1  Thank grapetomato
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I"m from California and have been bereft at the lack of quality Mexican restaurants in New England...heck, in the whole eastern half of the country! Tacos Colima is amazing. Everything is fresh and made daily or made to order. They make the tamales every day and they are the best tamales I have EVER had, bar none. We ordered guac with our chips and they made it to order. The salsa was fresh and the refried beans tasted like the ones I grew up with, cooked on the stove in a giant pot for hours upon hours.

There are only 10-12 tables, so be prepared to get cozy. Service is excellent and I can't wait to go back to try the margaritas. My only regret is that it took me this long to find Tacos Colima! I can't imagine going back to one of the other local Mexican establishments now.

2  Thank Karen_Mahon
Reviewed June 4, 2012

We love it here!

The atmosphere is adorable, the service is good and the food is outstanding. This is by far one of the most authentic Mexican spots in New Hampshire.

Been to El Colima? Share your experiences!