“OK Sandwich”

Panera Bread
Ranked #68 of 257 Restaurants in Nashua
Cuisines: American, Soups, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Hudson, New Hampshire
“OK Sandwich”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I was a bit disappointed in the S. Nashua location and the sandwich was mediocre. I give the chain a very good rating through because I've been to other locations that are much better - like the one in Johnston, RI. Delicious pastries and soups. Fast and tasty.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Nancy N

New Hampshire
“food is great”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I love the salads and if you do not want bread I love that they give you an apple instead at no extra charge

Visited October 2012
Elma, Washington
“Came for the wifi, returned for the pastry.”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Panera bread is not your average cafe. I was just looking for a place with free wifi and I ended up here. I enjoyed the ice tea and panini and couldn't resist grabbing an extra slice of carrot cake to go. It was a pleasant kind of busy and I managed to get a lot of work done.

• Visited July 2012
Massachusetts
“Great salads and sandwiches in a homey spot.”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I love that Panera is a fast food restaurant with comfortable atmosphere where you can meet friends or dine alone, and get in and out pretty quickly. The bread is fantastic, and they do good salads, sandwiches and soups. Also good for a continental breakfast - lots of yummy desserts and pastries.

Visited September 2012
Brigantine, New Jersey
“Always good food a Panera's”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

We spend our winters in Florida and that is where we became familiar with the Panera Bread chain. We enjoy the Signature Salads and the soups. We took our meal out and the soup was still hot when we got back to the hotel.

Visited September 2012

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!