“Souflee Ole to start your day!”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #65 of 258 Restaurants in Nashua
Tyngsboro, Massachusetts
“Souflee Ole to start your day!”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

When I'm craving something satisfying and fast I head to Panera for a quick breakfast. I usually get their ham, egg, and cheese souflee. The Souflee dough is light and buttery like a crossiant, the sharp Vermont cheddar gives it just the right amount of tanginess and the ham with fluffy egg is moist and packed with flavor. This and a medium Coffee gets me through the day without having to worry about eating lunch. Recently I tried the spimach, bacon, cheese and egg and that was equally as good. You need to get there fairly early because they tend to run out of certain varities. I would highly reccomend you giving their souflee's a try.

Visited June 2012

kbrouill
“love the soup and the sandwiches”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

I love Panera in general. Fresh bread, great soup and sandwiches. This is a great place to meet friends or colleagues for a quick lunch

Visited May 2012
Mount Holly, North Carolina
“Great Breakfast Spot!”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

The egg dishes here are excellent and do not forget to take some fresh bread or bakery items home!

Visited July 2011
Nashua, New Hampshire
“Great for good...quick meal!”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

My wife and I always enjoy our meals at Panera. We usually have the soup and salad or sandwich and find their prices reasonable and food delicious. I've eaten at Paneras in several other states besides New Hampshire and always find their quality consistent.

Nashua, New Hampshire
“Delicious food, great coffee”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Consistently delicious food and coffee. The parking here is not the best, and there can often be a long line, but it is worth the trouble.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!