“A True Gem--Don't Pass This Up!”

Bonhoeffer's Cafe and Espresso
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Nashua
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
chester, nh
“A True Gem--Don't Pass This Up!”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

My husband and I stopped in for coffee and breakfast and were not disappointed in any way! The service was kind, helpful, considerate and pleasant. The atmosphere--we left after an hour and a half feeling so relaxed! The stone fireplace, surrounded by comfy recliners, the music, and the exquisite Christmas decorations instantly put you at ease. We had coffee--best coffee we have ever had at a cafe/coffee shop! I had the strawberry and cream crepe and my husband enjoyed their greek breakfast bagel. We look forward to visiting this gem again and again. And we love the support that the proceeds support. If you have not heard of Bonhoeffer, whom this extraordinary place is named for, please read about him, because he was an extraordinary man.
Although children are allowed, it is not an environment designed for them. The seating at the tables are high, the atmosphere serene.

• Visited January 2013

Orlando
“Fantastic Hideaway in Nashua”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

Great coffee shop. Very very nice inside, clean and quiet. Great coffee and sandwiches. It's run by the church next door and they do an amazing job. Always room to sit (free WiFi) and the service is quick. This is what Starbucks wants to be. A relaxing coffee shop to catch up with friends and grab a coffee and sandwich.

Worth checking out.

Even though it's right off of Main Street in Nashua I've never had a problem locating convenient parking. Another plus...

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank Bmcgnh
Milford, New Hampshire
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

Great coffee, sandwiches and fireplace.

If you are looking for the local hipster hangout/open mic coffee shop, this is not it. If you are looking for a coffee shop with great coffee, locally produced food, relaxing atmosphere and fee wi-fi, this is THE place in Nashua. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank bs983
amy417
“I love this place!”
Reviewed May 6, 2010

As soon as Bonhoeffer's opened, I knew it would become one of my favorite hangout places in Nashua and it is. The decor is lovely and comfortable, the food and coffee is great, and free Wifi. I go there at least once a week!!

1 Thank amy417
New Hampshire
“Delicious coffees, food and wonderful staff”
Reviewed October 14, 2009

This is just the most welcoming place. You can get great coffees (my personal favorite is the Sweet Aloha), smoothies, lunch items and pastries. The staff could not be more accommodating, even bringing our drinks to us instead of making us wait. I recommend this spot to all my friends.

1 Thank cathycnh