“Good but not the best sushi around”

You You Japanese Bistro
Ranked #46 of 258 Restaurants in Nashua
Cuisines: Japanese, Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I have been here multiple times. Most people go for the lounge and their cocktails. Their sushi isn't the quality or reasonably priced around. In fact, I get my sushi at Shira Kiku, much better quality! If and when I go here I get a Japanese noodle dish.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

Beware of ordering the special which in our case was a $23.00 tenderloin crusted dish which was completely awful! When we politely explained our disappointment to the owner she gruffly said that the best she could do was a $5 coupon! Not an apology or anything of the sort. Won't be going back. This use to be an excellent restaurant and we're sorry to see that it's gone downhill.

1  Thank margsav
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I smiled and told the waitress I had never eatern Japanese before and I wasn't sure how to order. She said, "You look at the menu and order what you want". Unbelieveable! I hardly knew how to respond to such a flip comment.

Once I let that go we had a delicious meal even though we were given no help on ordering. There were only 3 tables with people so she would have had plenty of time to describe at least one or two items to us.

I would return but I certainly would request a different server.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I have been going to You You since they opened many years ago. I have never had a bad meal. The sushi is always very good. I tend to go at lunch time and get one of the sushi meals. I'm fond of the vegetarian box and I usually get a side of philly rolls. The sushi rice has a great flavor and the fish is always super fresh and tasty. This may sound odd, but one of the highlights for me is the house salad. They have a soy based dressing that is just fantastic. I have purchased quarts of it in the past just to have it on hand for salads at home - that good!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have never been disappointed in You You. They come through very single time. Sure you have cheaper sushi outlets in NH and some even in Nashua; however the quality and service at You You's cannot be matched and has not been exceeded by any other restaurant of its kind. You will not be disappointed with You-You!