“It's all about the house salad dressing!”

You You Japanese Bistro
Ranked #46 of 257 Restaurants in Nashua
Cuisines: Japanese, Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Nashua, New Hampshire
“It's all about the house salad dressing!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I have been going to You You since they opened many years ago. I have never had a bad meal. The sushi is always very good. I tend to go at lunch time and get one of the sushi meals. I'm fond of the vegetarian box and I usually get a side of philly rolls. The sushi rice has a great flavor and the fish is always super fresh and tasty. This may sound odd, but one of the highlights for me is the house salad. They have a soy based dressing that is just fantastic. I have purchased quarts of it in the past just to have it on hand for salads at home - that good!

Nashua, New Hampshire
“Best Sushi in New England in a quiet, and reserved environment”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have never been disappointed in You You. They come through very single time. Sure you have cheaper sushi outlets in NH and some even in Nashua; however the quality and service at You You's cannot be matched and has not been exceeded by any other restaurant of its kind. You will not be disappointed with You-You!

Nashua, New Hampshire
“BETTER THAN MOST; AS GOOD AS EVER!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We've been here regularly& often over the last 20+ years; never disappointed in food or service I stick w/ a Luncheon bento box special; rotating through the list of several;I prefer the shripmp & vegetable bento box [ 4 sweet Jumbo shrimp in a light & not greasy tempura batter; a side salad;the BEST miso soup,ever "appetizer o f the day or may sub w/ fried tofu cubes great steamed rice; a ginger-soy dipping sauce comes w/ the boxes or try the hot& sizzling rice bowl.There is a bowl of UDON noodle sup w/ beef & veggies, and sveralother choicesThe servers( both male& female ) are attentive & polite; bringing all you need to enjoy your meal w/ a pleasant smile. On special occasions, when good food & excellent t service are desired; this is our destination.

Brookline, New Hampshire, United States
“Very good food”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I love the food here and the atmosphere. The only thing I think the place should work on is their staff. The two times that I have been here, I have had two separate servers and both just had really bad attitudes. I have been a server at one point in my life and having that kind of attitude makes your customers grumpy and not enjoy their experience as well as they should and it also gives you a not so great tip as well.

Visited January 2013
NH/MA
“Bad service during the lunch hour”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Took forever to get seated @ 12:15pm, smack dab in the middle of lunch hour, then one girl comes over who you think is your waitress, but then-I think she was the owner, served us like a squirrel on crack, she was scurrying all over the place and you couldn't ask questions she would literally try to run away, it was bad, she was terrible, then when we complained to the first girl, she said oh it's lunch time and we're busy, ok, not going back ever!!! The food was pretty gross too! Oh, they took the iced tea that was $1 off of our bill because of our service... woo hoo!!!

• Visited May 2013

Been to You You Japanese Bistro? Share your experiences!