“Breakfast is Great”
Review of Village Kitchen

Village Kitchen
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Visiting New Hampshire in the White Mountains and went to The Village Kitchen for breakfast. Great service and food. The decor and place settings were nothing special but according to the price and life. The service was fast and awesome. Recommend it for a quick breakfast before going up to the mountains to snow, as I did, my first time ever!!
Enjoy Village Kitchen!

1  Thank Joe H
There are newer reviews for Village Kitchen

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I have been here about 5 times and it is always very busy. The food is pretty decent and you get a full plate. The waitresses are usually busy, so you have to be on your toes to get a coffee refill. My only real complaint is the cash only policy, perhaps that keeps the costs down, but it can be a pain. I will probably return but only due to a lack of options on Rt. 25.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Was in the area a week (and soon to be a "local"), and this was by far my favorite place to eat. Ate there four times in total - two breakfasts and two dinners. Service was super .... they have seating people and clearing tables down to a science. Waiting in line twice, and it was always quick (once I opted for the counter and no wait).

Food is spectacular, and the price is great. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Krotz
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We were travelling with an antique car club, and 12 of us showed up for breakfast. The staff not only took it in stride and seated us quickly, but we realized there were other groups of similar size already seated including another antique car group. All the customers loved the impromptu car show! The breakfast menu has lots of variety, and everyone seemed happy with their food choices, from my excellent French toast to my husband's omelette, to the one person who ordered hot cereal. Food was delivered quickly and the coffee mugs were refilled often. It's down home cooking of good comfort food, and the real maple syrup is always appreciated.

1  Thank 65Wagonaire
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Everything is made on the premises and it tastes like real home cooking. Breakfasts are delicious and the fried clam strips can't be missed.

1  Thank Pber50