“You cant find faster service!!”
Review of Village Kitchen

Village Kitchen
“You cant find faster service!!”
Reviewed April 28, 2012 via mobile

This place has a great selection at reasonable prices. Alot of breakfast choices. You order your food and in five minutes or less its on the table.

2 Thank millertime68

NH
“Solid food for the family”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

A well run casual restauraunt near the big lake, nice food and good prices. Great place to meet friends and take the family for a simple, casual meal.

2 Thank EricNh
Boston, Massachusetts
“a mandatory stop on every vacation”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

This place has been a family favorite of ours for years. We love their sticky buns, pancakes, and fresh eggs. The staff is really friendly, and are always topping off your coffee. The line outside can get long on the weekends, but the wait is worth it.

• Visited October 2011
3 Thank HungryPhotog
Burlington, North Carolina
“Not so good for lunch”
Reviewed October 11, 2011

Four of us stopped for lunch. Food was mediocre at best and service was poor.

• Visited August 2011
6 Thank SamJaxon
massachusetts
“Don't be fooled by the name on the sign!”
Reviewed August 16, 2011

We were driving on a Friday afternoon about 2pm and noticed a restaurant with the sign "Country Cook'n" and I remarked to my wife that I didn't see that restaurant in the Tripadvisor reviews so we decided to try it. While walking in I noticed a sign in small lettering "Village Kitchen" and remembered reading the reviews of the Village Kitchen and knew that I didn't want to eat there. My wife talked me into going anyways so we went in and were seated.
I ordered the meat loaf/mashed potatoes with gravy and my wife ordered the clam strip boat. The meat loaf was very bland and so were the potatoes. It also came with cole slaw which I don't like but I ordered it to give to my wife. My wife really enjoyed the clam strips, french fries, and the cole slaw so she was very happy but I wasn't. I guess I should have ordered fried food.
The waitress was excellent and the prices were reasonable.

• Visited August 2011