“Is what it is”
Review of Red Hill Dari

Red Hill Dari
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Moultonborough
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

They don't take credit cards--I could end my review right there with a one star, honestly. It's 2013. I can buy a soda and a cheeseburger from a vendor in the back of a pickup truck totaling $4.50 and charge it nowadays with the dude using a iPhone and a card reader--nowadays a business where a lobster roll on the menu is almost $15 should take a credit card for crying out loud. Anyway---
Average food, pretty much all fried but it's pretty good. The ice cream doesn't rock my world, it's just the standard to me. Place just needs to update to the modern world of payment options...

Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

We have been stopping here for soft serve ice cream with jimmies since I was a child. As an adult I appreciate how yummy the lobster rolls are too! The perfect stop after a hike or swimming or anytime.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Red Hill Dari is an institution..and you need to own one to afford lunch or dinner at the roadside shack! Have had many meals here over the years..decades. But a recent visit had me questioning my sanity.
We ordered two clam plates, 2 bottles of water, one milk shake and one order of onion rings... and THE BILL was a WHOPPING $58. Yes !,,,,this was a meal served on a red tray, paper plated and in a parking lot....
Repeat..... $58!! Yowwwza!!!!
The portions were average, the food average. Nothing great. Sitting in a parking lot where the view is just soooooo inviting. Should you look at the gas station or the two Port-O-lets?..years ago there were few lunch options in Center Harbor. Currently there are several great alternatives...better quality food, more reasonable and sanitary! The prices have out marched the quaintness of a roadside stand..

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Went tonight to red hill dairy . Had lobster roll with fries. Reasonable prices and great roll. Grilled hot dog roll with a little mayo and lots of lobster meat so worth a visit if you are in the area and want a good lobster roll . No sit down area but a few tables outside

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is our summer treat...to Red Hill Dari for an ice cream.I enjoy their special soft serve flavor of the week...they ate all tasty.