“Coffee crumb cake”
Review of Bay Gulls

Bay Gulls
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Good place for breakfast. The coffee they use is Green Mountain, which is ok by me-not my favorite.
The have a good selection of bagels and can make a good breakfast bagel sandwich.They also have a ton of muffins but my favorite is their coffee crumb cake--it's the best I've had since I was a In the summer expect to wait on a long line before you get your order in--but that is a sign that they are the best around.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Very good egg sandwich and great variety of bagels to choose from. It was crowded and quite warm while I waited for my sandwich to be prepared. Wished the AC were on ...

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Most weekend's we take the boat down and go straight to Bay-Gulls. Very delicious spreads and the bagels are usually hot out of the oven for us. Sometimes the line can get a little long and can be annoying when you are hungry.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Very fresh with delicious spreads. The service is good and the product is delicious. They give a generous spread as well.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

On the advice of our host, we took a very early morning boat ride up to Center Harbor to get bagels at Winnipesaukee Bay Gulls. It is a very short walk from the town docks to the shop. They were fresh and delicious. We took a bag of them back for the rest of the crowd that slept in that morning... of course they missed the beautiful sunrise on the Lake. Recommended.