“Excellent EVERY time!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating
Woburn, Massachusetts
“Excellent EVERY time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

I have been back to Kevin's Cafe multiple times since my last review. It is always excellent, always! I'm writing this now to let everyone know about the crab cakes. Crab cakes are not a favorite of mine but my wife got them one night and my fork tends to wander. A week later we were back and I ordered them for myself. Unbelievable! The man can cook seafood! If you happen to be there on a night he has the lobster topped swordfish then your in for a real treat.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Sanbornton, New Hampshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Crabcakes!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

We had a very delicious dining experience Saturday night. The fried seafood and the crab cakes were so sweet! The batter was light and non-greasy, the chunks of crab were huge! The waitress was so accommodating too! What a gem in the heart of the Lakes Region.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank ADH9
Mount Washington, New Hampshire
“Fabulous Food At Fabulous Prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

I've been going to Kevin's Cafe for several years now. He's a fine member of our community, participating in events year round with his delicious treats.
My personal favorite are his Fried Whole Belly Clams! He cooks them perfectly every time I have had them, and since I am a Cape Cod girl originally, I am very picky!
I've also have had his award winning crab cakes, scallops and chowder. All will make you smile with pleasure.
The restaurant itself is quaint and you feel that you are sitting right there with family, yet have the privacy you also may wish.
I recommend this for couples, families, friends, business or if you want to sneak away by yourself. Reservations are accepted, but not required.
So take some time and make a stop in to say Hi to Kevin!

• Visited October 2013
“Great Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

Even though I have been coming to Center Harbor, NH for over 40 years I had the pleasure of visiting Kevin's Café for the first time yesterday. The other 3 members of our party all had the Monday special of lobster and thoroughly enjoyed it. I am not a seafood eater so I ordered a chicken and pasta entrée. The wrong dinner was mistakenly brought to me, but Immediately upon bringing this to Kevin's attention he fixed a fresh chicken and pasta plate which was excellent. Outstanding service is just as important as a good meal and Kevin and his son Kyle delivered on all counts. The atmosphere is "down home", sit around the table and enjoy a fresh well cooked meal. Hope to go at least once more before we head home.

• Visited August 2013
Moultonboro
“Kevin’s French & Italian Seafood Cusine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

Kevin's Cafe, Moultonboro, NH near Center Harbor, NH around Lake Winnipesaukee is one of the finest restaurants for those who enjoy seafood, especially prepared with a French, Italian and Caribbean cuisine excellence.

Most New Hampshire restaurants in the Lake Winnipesaukee area prepare their food in a traditional boring NH style, same old, same old, especially for those who spend their entire summers in the area.

The French, Italian and Caribbean cuisine excellence of Kevin’s cooking includes lobster, scallops, calamari, shrimp, salmon, haddock and catfish always great. Naturally, beef, chicken and more is also available, for those who do not prefer seafood.

The variety of Kevin’s daily specials changing regularly, so you always will have new choices to avoid the boredom of most area NH restaurants.

• Visited July 2013