“Great Little Restaurant.....blink and you've missed it!!”
Review of My Sisters Kitchen

My Sisters Kitchen
Ranked #6 of 61 Restaurants in Milford
Amherst, New Hampshire
“Great Little Restaurant.....blink and you've missed it!!”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Heard about this little place but just got there for the first time this a.m. and had a great omelette. The size of the omelette could feed 2. Loved the potatos; different than the standard homefries. I left stuffed and happy! Yes, coffee is good and comes promptly. Friends I dined with had been before for breakfast, then ordered a take out of a stuffed cabbage meal and said it was delicious. Definitely will go back and try lunch, which sounds interesting. Looking forward to tasting a Russian meal. These ladies have a gem of a little restaurant! Milford is very lucky to have this restaurant.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank luvz2tvl22

Amherst, NH
“A Nice Change of Pace”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

We discovered this wonderful restaurant only last summer, and we have been back many times. My favorite breakfast has to include at least one bilini with homemade strawberry or peach jam, and yesterday for lunch I tried one of their Russian specialities - a varenki which is like a ravioli.
I opted for the ones with portobella mushrooms with sautéed onions and tomatoes as a sauce -
absolutely delicious!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank genejanmad
Amherst, New Hampshire, United States
“Continue to Find Great Food Here”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

This is a small operation, but the food is great tasting, well prepared, and arrives quickly enough. The coffee is good, arrives quickly, unless they need to brew more, and your cup is kept full. Have visited four times since March, 2013, and each time other tables are occupied by people who were obviously dedicated regulars. I feel that the Stuffed Cabbage is the "Star", but the Stuffed Blini option is a close second. My suggestion would be to try the Combo Blini plate, with three stuffed pancakes: cheese, chicken, and corned beef hash. The meals are filling, a bit rich, and a genuine treat. My latest visit had the "Vareniki", Russian Pierogi served with sautéed onion butter sauce. Essentially these are Homemade Ravioli, mine were stuffed with Portabella mushrooms and sautéed mushrooms. This really is an experience such as going to visit the home of a friend's sister and enjoying a home cooked meal.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank MO4975678910
Manchester, New Hampshire
“only so so”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We read the reviews and thought to give this place a try. When we entered the very small restaurant, there was a very out dated, very thin curtain separating us from the diners. We were seated immediately, but it took a while to get a cup of coffee. Their menu did not have a lot of offerings, in my opinion. I ordered the eggs and toast that comes with a cheesy potato casserole, which was not very appealing to the eye, and was just okay. My husband had the french toast, which was also, just okay. If you wanted real maple syrup, you had to pay $1.50, which is a bit steep. I was not impressed and would not go back.

• Visited June 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious, Unique, Fast and Cheap!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Always satisfied with a visit to My Sister's Kitchen. Service is fast and the food is well-prepared. Russian dishes are tasty and a nice change of pace from the dozens of diners and Chinese restaurants that litter Milford. We will be back often. PS Try the Blinis!

1 Thank RomeoUniform