“keeps getting better”

Dining options: Seating, Takeout
greenville nh
“keeps getting better”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

When having dinner at the Milford fish market, the service was excellent and the food was even better. They plan on remodeling (including a fireplace). Also a sushi bar, etc, etc. Great place to have Sea food. New owner made the difference.

• Visited December 2012

Milford, New Hampshire
“Do it right or don't do it at all”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

We haven't been in to the Milford Fish Market in a long time because our past experience was awful. Well, hubby ordered take out fish and chips. He figured how can they screw up fish and chips? When he arrived while waiting for his meal he checked out the fresh (yeah right) seafood. He reported that the clams were all open and dead with their necks sticking out, the muscles were in the same condition. It just looked plain dirty and nasty. Now on to the fish and chips, the fish was not fresh. The french fries smelled funny maybe the potatoes were old not quite sure, but they had a horrible taste. I don't even know what to say about the fish chowder. To us it just seems like just plain laziness. Now Milford doesn't have a lot of seafood markets and this place if run right could do very well. So as my title say Do it or don't do it at all!!!!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Frito2011
“Delicious seafood”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Although not inviting on the outside, and the interior is plain, the seafood dinner that I enjoyed at the Milford Fish Market was well prepared, healthy, and delicious. A dill sauce topped my broiled swordfish, accompanied by my choice of two sides, a veggie mix, and cole slaw. The veggie mix was nicely cooked, not overdone. The slaw was perfect, very fresh tasting, just like I would make it myself. Those who love fried seafood have a good choice there, too, but I can't speak to that, not eating much fried foods. There were several healthy sounding entrees available. I saw what looked like yummy desserts, but didn't indulge. Over all, a place to add to my list of "go to" restaurants.

• Visited October 2012
Bedford, Nh
“Delicous fresh seafood”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I have met girlfriends here several times. My husband loved the leftovers so wanted to go himself. They were having an amazing special on lobsters-3 for $19.99! My husband loved this; my meal was great as well. The service was wonderful and I love that an owner comes to check on you as he is working along with the rest of the staff. We visited during a heat wave which was too bad because we would have liked to purchase some fresh seafood to prepare at home from their fish market area. The decor is a bit tacky and I wish that you did not have to walk through a wait station to go to the restroom but it is worth it because this place is a gem.

Visited July 2012
“Good Fish,great service”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Milford Fish Market is a great choice if you are in the area and in the mood for Fish.They have a whole sheet dedicated to just the nightly specials.The menu is also long and varied.
The service was very thoughtful and attentive.When I ordered coffee,she said she would make a fresh pot for me.I was very happy to hear that as,I detest old coffee.She asked if we needed more time.We said we did so,she told us to put the menus together when we were ready to order.We had just done so and there she was.Excellent service.After we finished the main course,one of the owners came over and chatted with us.He asked how everything was and offered to bring us something else when he learned we hadn't enjoyed one of the sides.We were stuffed so we declined.The portions are very generous.I highly recommend this Fish Restaurant.

• Visited July 2012