“Fresh, Fresh FRESH seafood!”
Review of Milford Fish Market - CLOSED

Milford Fish Market
Cuisines: Seafood
Brookline, New Hampshire
“Fresh, Fresh FRESH seafood!”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

We ordered the TRIPLE lobster special.....perfectly steamed, tender & sweet (so it's hard to screw up lobster, right?) This restaurant goes beyond the basics with Halibut, Seabass & Salmon dishes made with bearnase or newburgh sauces, stuffed seafood, grilled or fried. The fried fish was lightly breaded and cooked in canola oil----looked amazing! Best of all, the new owners clearly care about customer satisfaction and repet business----everyone we encountered was very service oriented and eager to please. Best part----after you've had a great seafood dinner, you can buy fish to take home with a wonderful selection on the market side of their business. What a terrific find in our neighborhood! Thanks Milford Fish Market---keep up the god work!

• Visited June 2012

Lyndeborough, NH
“Waiting to be Impressed”
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Being a fried clam addict, I popped into the Milford Fish Market the day they first opened, and although the service was sketchy I wasn't displeased, except for the batter on the clams. When I commented on this, one of the owners came to my table and explained their two-flour process, and he suggested I specify just one coating when I order. I did this the next time I went there, but it didn't make any difference. The batter was too thick, obscuring the flavor of the clams. The service was better on my subsequent visits.

My experience with the place is limited to their clams (adequate but unimpressive), but as they've continued in business they must be doing something right. Worth a try, I guess.

• Visited December 2011