“Best restaurant in town!!!”
Review of Yankee Chef - CLOSED

Yankee Chef
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Milford, New Hampshire
“Best restaurant in town!!!”
Reviewed October 30, 2011

If you live in Milford, NH then you already know how awesome Yankee Chef is, but if you are just visiting I highly suggest you stop there to eat. Whether it be breakfast, lunch or dinner all are fabulous. The staff there are always there to please and are the nicest people you could ever meet. The food is absolutely incredible. We eat there at least once or twice a week and have always been in awe. This place is definitely Milford's hidden gem.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank Frito2011

Amherst, New Hampshire
“good old comfort food”
Reviewed October 12, 2011

Yankee Chef is great for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I often get breakfast food even at lunch. The portion size is very generous. A bit heavy on butter and salt, but a lot like good old home cooking. They don't serve dinner every night, I believe it's only Friday nights/weekend (?) not positive, but I've gotten take out for dinner and it's been great. The staff is delightful, I've always been greeted cheerfully and the service is always good. You can order half portions too, which is great, because as I mentioned: the portions are very generous.

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank Annie M
Orlando, Florida
“Wonderful Food-Great Service!”
Reviewed October 10, 2011

We had breakfast and it was perfectly cook, tasted great and the service was outstanding. They just can't do enough for you. I love the country feeling you get when you're in there and the food was really delicious. Best coffee I've ever had and I'm a DD nut.

• Visited September 2011