We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

“The Best in Town”
Review of Jade Dragon

Jade Dragon
Ranked #28 of 62 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Restaurant details
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 2, 2012

This is by far the best chinese food in town. The Sushi is fantastic,everything is fresh,made to order and well presented. Great food large portions and modest prices. You can't go wrong with a night out at the Jade !

    • Value
    • Atmosphere
    • Service
    • Food
1  Thank AlimentoAmante
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Write a Review
Reviews (45)
Traveler rating
Traveler type
Time of year
Language

37 - 41 of 45 reviews

Reviewed May 25, 2012

I think this is def the best place in the area. I used to go with all my friends for a nice night out. Its in a mini mall , you def can't drive to fast or your going to miss it. Love the fact that the food is very good, also the portions are big and the scorpion bowls, well you can't say enough about getting hammered off a scorpion bowl.

    • Value
    • Atmosphere
    • Service
    • Food
Thank Ali K
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Reviewed April 15, 2012

We have been to this restaurant several times and find it good about 75% of the time. However the remaining 25% of the time it is average or below average due to problems with service. The chinese food comes in a average time and is actually quite good. However, if you order sushi plan on an extremely long wait more often than not. And if customers are sitting at the sushi bar when you order, forget it, you might as well go catch the fish yourself. We have had some good meals, more average meals and a few poor experiences but keep going for when it is good it is very good.

    • Value
    • Atmosphere
    • Service
    • Food
Thank Tim W
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Reviewed February 24, 2012

My family and I have eaten at the Jade Dragon many times in the past six months. We are really impressed with the sushi. My husband says it is the best he has had this side of California. Some of the family orders Chinese and that has been good as well. Large portions, prices are good, service is friendly. The decor is also pleasing. We are now regulars and the staff recognizes us and treats us very well. Check it out. Worth the trip.

5  Thank PJTMilford
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Reviewed December 27, 2011

The lunch plates are very good at a very good price. Service is attentive and genuine. The atmosphere and decor is very pleasing to the eyes. I really enjoy going there. Lunch for two around 10 to 13 dollars= great value. Mai Tai;s are also awesome there.

    • Value
    • Atmosphere
    • Service
    • Food
6  Thank stevez49Milford_NH
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.

Travelers who viewed Jade Dragon also viewed

 

Been to Jade Dragon? Share your experiences!

Write a Review Add Photos & Videos

Owners: What's your side of the story?

Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.

Claim Your Listing