“Real people, real food.”
Review of Cafe on the Oval

Cafe on the Oval
Ranked #10 of 58 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New Hampshire
“Real people, real food.”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

The food is straight forward fare, simple and good. The cafe is welcoming, full of loyal locals and the service is great! Go for a good breakfast or lunch without breaking the bank.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank madgardener55

California Desert, California
“Good food!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We ate here for breakfast and it was very good food! Great value also :-) It has a diner kind of atmosphere, nothing fancy, but the food was what we came for not the atmosphere :-)

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank jillkelly777
Brookline, New Hampshire, United States
“Great Place for breakfast”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I have been here so many times with friends and family. The waitstaff all work great together and help one another out, the food is always so fast to come out of the kitchen. They know what they are doing and that is why I keep coming back. I have never once had a bad experience with anything as long as I have been coming here.

• Visited September 2012
Bedford, Nh
“Breakfast Perfection!”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I met a friend here for breakfast and enjoyed my perfect breakfast! One egg over medium cooked perfectly, no runny whites, crispy fried potatoes and home made raisin toast. Fabulous servers. I have lived in NH for over 25 years and this is the first time I have gone out to breakfast and was able to order precisely what I want (one egg, not two) right off the menu and then have it exceed my expectations. I did not have to pay for more food than I could eat. I did not have to suffer through runny whites (which make me gag) or hard cooked eggs. I did not ever have to flag down my server. This is how it is done and they made it look easy. Sheer breakfast perfection for sure! I only wish it was closer!!!!

• Visited July 2012
Bedford
“Try this local cafe for breakfast.”
Reviewed June 27, 2012 via mobile

This is such a popular cafe located on the oval in Milford that another diner from Manchester moved in just around the Oval. Try Cafe OnThe Oval, we have been eating there for many years and we have never been disappointed .