“Great Place for breakfast”
Review of Cafe on the Oval

Cafe on the Oval
Ranked #11 of 63 Restaurants in Milford
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I have been here so many times with friends and family. The waitstaff all work great together and help one another out, the food is always so fast to come out of the kitchen. They know what they are doing and that is why I keep coming back. I have never once had a bad experience with anything as long as I have been coming here.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I met a friend here for breakfast and enjoyed my perfect breakfast! One egg over medium cooked perfectly, no runny whites, crispy fried potatoes and home made raisin toast. Fabulous servers. I have lived in NH for over 25 years and this is the first time I have gone out to breakfast and was able to order precisely what I want (one egg, not two) right off the menu and then have it exceed my expectations. I did not have to pay for more food than I could eat. I did not have to suffer through runny whites (which make me gag) or hard cooked eggs. I did not ever have to flag down my server. This is how it is done and they made it look easy. Sheer breakfast perfection for sure! I only wish it was closer!!!!

Reviewed June 27, 2012 via mobile

This is such a popular cafe located on the oval in Milford that another diner from Manchester moved in just around the Oval. Try Cafe OnThe Oval, we have been eating there for many years and we have never been disappointed .

Reviewed May 6, 2012

Absolutely the best breakfast place anywhere. The staff works efficiently and in concert. You're never neglected, breakfast arrives nearly instantly and is always very good! The coffee is terrific and you never have a cup that is less than half full. The specials are a terrific and pleasing variety, making decisions difficult. The only solution is to return frequently.

1  Thank Jean091
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Great breakfast and service... and they're relocating to the corner, which is still being renovated. Friendly staff ... good food, reasonable cost.

1  Thank Travalue