“Nice selection of Mediterranean food, nice atmosphere”
Review of Giorgio's

Giorgio's
Reserve with OpenTable
Giorgio's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 61 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Across from Ponemah Hill Rd.
Nashua NH
“Nice selection of Mediterranean food, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

There are 2 Giorgio restaurants owned by the same owner within a few miles of each other on 101A. I had previously visited the Merrimack location on multiple occassions and did not really enjoy it. It was very noisy and I didn't care for the menu selection. We tried the Milford location tonight and had a very pleasureable experience. I am not sure if they changed their menu or if Milford has a bigger menu, but there was quite a large selection to chose from including many Italian and Greek meals. There were many choices in a lot of different areas - appetizers, salads, sandwiches, main entrees and even desserts. We all had different entrees and everyone in our party was pleased with what they ordered. Serving sizes were more than ample on both the salads and entrees and the prices were very reasonable compared to other resatuarants in the area. I am a huge dessert fan and was very pleased to see a nice selection of mini desserts including tiramisu, a canolli and creme brulee. The atmosphere in the restaurant was very nice and was not overly loud as I found the Merrimack location to be. We didn't sit at the bar, but it looked very nice and have heard they serve excellent matrtinis. We will definitely go back again in the near future.

• Visited November 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
“Was our favorite too, very disappointed”
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Greek restaurant - no ouzo?
Stuffed portobello was cold in the middle, sent back, took forever to get back.
Wrong pasta came with veal Parm. Waitress "oh I like that pasta better."

Used to love it here. But something has gone terribly wrong. Manager came by about the app but didn't bother checking again. Won't be coming back anytime soon. Too bad.

• Visited November 2013
Methuen, Massachusetts
“Wonderful food”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

This little Mediterranean restaurant has 2 locations in the area where I work, Merrimack and Amherst, NH. Both restaurants offer the same menu which focuses around the Mediterranean cuisine - Greek and Italian. They also offer varied appetizers, a luncheon menu of sandwiches and entrees as well as great selection of a dinner menu as well - some entrees a bit on the "pricey side". Service at the Milford location seems to be slower than at the Merrimack location . Recently I was at the Milford location with some colleagues and it seemed to take forever to get bread or even our salads and the place wasn't busy - I and can't seem to figure out why. All in all, very good food and wonderful martinis.

• Visited October 2013
Boston
“Great Mediterranean Food”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We just moved to the region and found this nice little Mediterranean restaurant. It is a mix of Greek and Italian (from my viewpoint). Given we like both styles, this was a great choice. There were five in our group and we decided to eat "family style" so that we could sample the menu. The wait staff was very attentive (unlike other reviews for this restaurant) and the manager also came by to check on our service and food. Everything the group ordered was well prepared and in particular, I liked the zucchini and crab fritters. I could make a meal out of this dish. We also had the Italian Feast (a little of everything Italian), the summer grill (marinated steak sliced thin), steak tips, and the vegetarian stuffed tomatoes. They were all excellent dishes. We will definitely be repeating.

• Visited September 2013
Amherst, New Hampshire
“Never again!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

This was our 2nd attempt at Giorgios in Milford as it is closer to home. We will never return. After being seated in the bar we were not greeted for about 15 minutes by our waitress who said she would bring us some bread and take our drink order. We were forgotten and when she came back she again greeted us again! We should have taken the warning that she was not on top of her game. When our mussels came it was without a bowl to discard the shells. Eventually she came over with our drink order. My husband ordered steak tips medium rare on his salad and they came out well done and cold. The strawberry pecan goat cheese salad had two small thin strawberries, no pecans, and a few sprinkles of cheese. Not the salad we are used to at their Merrimack restaurant. The waitress said she could heat the steak tips up. After replying that would make them even drier and more well done, the waitress said she had to show them to the kitchen to get another order. She scrapped them off the plate with some of the salad onto a small plate. She returned with them heated up on the same plate with the salad still on the plate! He said they were the same ones and he did not want them as they were obviously exremely well done. She said she would not bill for the steak tips. She returned with another fresh order of tips that were barely pink. We didn't say anything. At least they were hot.

I asked to substitute broccoli for the pasta in my order and was told that would be fine. When the bill came I was charged $5 more for a few pieces of broccoli added to my dish less the pasta. We were charged for the steak tips too. We asked to speak to the manager and a middle aged woman came up and said "What's the problem?" After explaining about the steak she replied that's because they aren't allowed to cook their tips medium rare because people return them because they are tough. I explained we had no problem with the tips or salad at the Merrimack Giorgios. She said they do things differently. At this time she began a conversation to others leaving the restaurant and then walked away. When she came back I told her it wasn't right to charge a high price for a substitution without letting the customer know. She said what did we expect. I told her they had ruined our evening between the extremely slow and frustrating service, and poor meal and didn't feel it was appropriate to pay for my husband's meal. She said that is illegal and she would have to ask the owner what he wanted to do. The manager never came back to the table. No apologies for all the inadequacies. She just sent the waitress over with a bill with the tips and broccoli charge removed.

I cannot convey how different the Milford Giorgios is from the Merrimack one. Our experiences with the staff and manager were substandard and we will never return!

• Visited August 2013