“OK”
Review of Giorgio's

Giorgio's
Reserve with OpenTable
Giorgio's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 62 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Across from Ponemah Hill Rd.
Reviewed January 2, 2013

They have good food, but they charge a good amount for it, and seem to be a bit full of themselves. We showed up in the mid-afternoon and had to ask whether they were "open"., I would have preferred to have been greeted.

1  Thank MO4975678910
There are newer reviews for Giorgio's

Reviewed December 26, 2012

It seems to have gone adrift. The service was stinker (attitude) and their once fabulous Shrimp Fra Diavolo had degraded to an novice's first attempt with whatever was found in the kitchen. Between the two, a bad experience, not willing to return.

1  Thank AmeliaAirheadOnTheRd
Reviewed November 22, 2012

excellant food, excellant service, excellant atmosphere. We have eaten here several times and each time ttry a new dish and new matrini. We have yet to be disappointed

Reviewed November 19, 2012

My recent birthday was celebrated at Giorgio's. I am on their email list, and had received an email coupon for a complimentary birthday dinner. As in past visits, the food is excellent. A new seasonal menu had interesting sounding offerings. I chose two appetizers, an autumn themed salad and lemon shrimp on skewers. That was a perfect portion for my appetite. My dinner partner had a seafood dish that was reminiscent of Spanish or French stew. Everything was delicious and well prepared. The ambiance at Giorgio's is lovely. It was a busy night, and my only complaint is that it was somewhat noisy. They have a menu of small Meza dishes. On Sundays, there is a spectacular Sunday brunch which we have visited on a couple of occasions. As we have in the past, we will return to Giorgio's.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

We went here with family to have a catch up evening. First thing is that on this Saturday night the place is busy and the noise level is high and it is hard to converse. Menu is extensive and moderately priced. I had linguini with marinara and meatballs. Marinara was OK, pasta a bit over cooked for my taste and the meatballs actually quite nice. Others at the table had various pasta and meat dishes and everyone seemed pleased but not elated. The server was attentive but struggling with the kitchen or so it seemed. My brother and his wife were happy and commented that they would come back some time. I was less impressed and would likely not return. I think there are better Greek-Italian-Mediterranean choices at the same price point close by. It was very busy so there are certainly fans of this place but I have little tolerance for overcooked pasta or somewhat bland sauces in so called "classic" dishes.