“Not bad if you get it cheaply..”

Residences at Daniel Webster
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Merrimack
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Bot room on Priceline for $50 a night so was well worth that price. Walls are thin and floors creak so may be noisy if there are other guests above or around you. Complimentary breakfast was very good and rooms are well equipped...
Mattresses are very soft and lumpy and may not be to everyones' liking.

Room Tip: Maybe 2nd floor will be better so noise of creaky floors won't bother you.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ted3000
dcherrilee, General Manager at Residences at Daniel Webster, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Thank you for your comments and taking the time to rank us on trip advisor.

There are newer reviews for Residences at Daniel Webster

Reviewed June 2, 2013

In late May, we booked the Residence Inn, for 2 nights. The location is great, very close to Excellent outlet shopping. We felt the comfort as soon as we checked in. The grounds were beautiful.

The room was spacious and clean. The beds were very cozy. We even had a fireplace in our unit.

I plan on returning this summer, with my family. The staff were very friendly.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
dcherrilee, General Manager at Residences at Daniel Webster, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Thank you for your comments, we appreciate your taking the time to rank our hotel.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

We stayed here on a Friday night in May. Check in was easy enough, noted that my Gold status was never mentioned, nor did we receive an upgraded room, although we were asked if we preferred a room on the lower or upper floor which was nice. Don't stay on the lower level if you want people to be able to see right into your room from the walkways and parking spaces...

As for the property, it's the older style Residence Inn which is like an apartment/townhouse complex. The age is showing in many spots. I noticed there was a building that had the newer style rooms with interior hallways like a normal hotel, I guess they added it more recently. Traffic noise was pretty loud from Rt 3 which runs right behind the rear of the properly. If your unit is in the back you will hear it at night, fortunetly the HVAC was pretty loud enough to drown out all but the trucks.

Our room was a standard studio. It had a fireplace but it only burns the duraflame logs or whatever, which you have to buy from the gatehouse which are probably $5 each when a small box is $6 elsewhere. The HVAC got the room very cold pretty fast which was great for sleeping! Major plus there. Bathroom was fairly small but worked fine. The room was showing it's age but it was clean which is what matters. Even though I had the DND magnet on the door we still were surprised to hear a knock in the morning, this was not needed. Our bill was attached to the door I guess since it couldn't be slid under the door but is a knock really needed if DND is up?

There didn't seem to be much to eat closeby but there is a drag with all the chains <10 minutes away and downtown Nashua is only 10-12 minutes away as well. The Budweiser brewery is almost literally across the street and has free tours which end with free beer!(2 8oz glasses of any of about 16 of their brands, plus soda and pretzels too). It's only Bud, but free beer is free beer.

Room Tip: Don't stay in a unit towards the back of the property, you can hear highway noise.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank A K

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

I was referred to this hotel from an aunt who had previously stayed there. She said it was the best property to stay at and I have to agree! We stayed in a "penthouse" and I was extremely impressed. Full kitchen, living room, upstairs, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It was great coming back after a long day of shopping and having your own room. Breakfast was also delicious, couldn't of asked for better. Every hotel should have an option like this, especially when you are so far away from home. Staff I also have to say was very friendly and helpful on directions and eating places. The property overall was beautiful. I will be back to this hotel next time I come down to Merrimack!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

I am glad out hotel worked out well for your shopping trip. Thank you for taking the time to rank out hotel.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

My girlfriends and I stayed here for a shopping weekend. It was wonderful, the room was spotless, the beds were comfortable. Even the sleeper sofa! We were impressed with the breakfast area, lots of choices for everyone. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Were glad you enjoyed your "girls weekend." Thank you for taking the time to rank our hotel.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

I stay at this Residence Inn whenever I travel to Nashua for business. It was a great place to stay...I gave it a 5 b/c it has everything I need in a hotel room. It's really a king suite (VERY comfortable beds), large flat screen TV that swivels for viewing from all difft areas of the room, small living area w/fireplace, full size kitchen w/table, coat closet & 2 closets near the bedroom. There is also a desk in the room & a nice size bathroom. The staff is VERY responsive to your needs when you call them & to me, the facility is top notch. If you're looking for the Ritz-Carlton, it is not, so don't expect such, however, it's a fabulous place to stay w/lots of room to move around & have your own space that is not cramp like a regular hotel room. I like having a refrigerator so I can have cold drinks & food at my disposal. The main clubhouse also offers complimentary breakfast & appetizers in the evening. Awesome!! I can't wait to stay here again. I LOVE IT!

Room Tip: Ask for a king studio suite & also, if your company has a special rate...our company does &...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank C C

Thank you for choosing us when traveling to NH for work. We appreciate your taking the time to rank us!

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Was referred by a friend, enjoyed the breakfast, only problem was lack of space in the eating area. Units are rustic multilevel units, clean, except for a hornet in the room. Lots of space but lighting was awful, unit was dark, and heating unit was very noisy. Unit had 2 separate bedrooms, 2 baths, full kitchen, excellent value and location near outlets. Cleaning person for got to do one bathroom. Would return, hopefully this summer, nice outdoor pool.

Room Tip: Had 2 level loft unit, heard noise from unit above, not well insulated. Choose carefully.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to rank our hotel. Thank you for the great comments. I did pass this on to housekeeping so we can address the issue of the bathroom. We appreciate all guest comments and use them to see where we are doing well and where we can improve. Thank you.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Merrimack
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Merrimack
#1 of 13 in Nashua
WoodSpring Suites Nashua Merrimack
Fireside Inn & Suites - Nashua
Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester

Been to Residences at Daniel Webster? Share your experiences!