“Great Hotel!”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Merrimack
Raymond, New Hampshire
“Great Hotel!”
Reviewed April 1, 2011

This is no April fools joke. We had a snowstorm come in last night and we lost power. I had three of my grandkids with me because they were not having school the next day. So when we lost power I packed the kids off and we went to a hotel. I got a 2 bedroom suite that could sleep up to six.

It was perfect, three tv's in the room. Everyone got to watch what they wanted. We just extended for another night.

This hotel is a great find! I will definitely have my family stay here when they visit instead of with me...

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Trumbull, Connecticut
Reviewed October 19, 2010

Check in to Check out was seemless. The room was clean, towels where thick and the bed was comfy. I arrived at breakfast late (after 9:00am, they serve until 9:30) and the place was crowded and selection was small. But you can not beat the value at this great hotel.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Mesa, AZ
Reviewed October 14, 2010

This very well appointed hotel is about 15 minutes south of the Manchester airport and convenient to Boston or touring NH. The rooms include a sitting area, kitchen, & even a fireplace. What a bargain! I needed to borrow 2 towels as we were going to a VRBO that didn't supply linens & they gracioously lent them to me as we were returning in about 3 weeks to return home from the Manchester airport. That just made me love them more. Did I mention that they have a full breakfast & a social hour in the evening with snacks.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
Orange County, CA
Reviewed October 11, 2010

Of the seven motels we stayed in this trip, this was the best. Great breakfast bar. Well worth the value.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Yorkshire
Reviewed August 23, 2010

Staying here was a means to an end when I planned it as we were en route to the White Mountains however I was delioghted with the room we were given. It was so spacious with every amenity you could want. It was clean with a spacious bathroom and despite being near a busy road, was quiet. The staff were very helpful and efficient. The breakfast was slightly unorthodox but you had the alternative of taking it to your room if preferred. Excellent accommodation at a very reasonable price.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ItalyfanYorkshire
New York City, New York
Reviewed August 17, 2010

My wife and I along with my best friend and his wife had to attend a wedding in New Hampshire. We were looking for an economical place to spend the weekend. The groom had set something up with a different hotel for $100 a night. I decided to look for other options. What I found was a two bedroom loft suite at the Residence Inn Marriot with the rate of $127 a night. The layout to the room was nice,the room was clean,had good ammenities but the furniture a little dated. The staff were very friendly. The maid service was a little laxed,beds were made garbage pails were emptied but empty cups were not discarded and toilet paper was not replaced. Pool was nice but very small. They have a hot breakfast buffet that consisted of eggs,sausage,home fries,waffles,french toast along with fresh fruit,cereal,yogurt,tea,coffee and juices. All in all great economical stay,highly recommend and would definitely stay again. oh and I suggest the Anheuser-Busch brewery tour. It is walking distance of the hotel and my wife and i enjoyed it.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank travelagentmike
Manchester NH
Reviewed July 7, 2010

When I travel I only stay at either Hiltons, Starwood hotels, or Marriotts. I usually stay at the Courtyard in Nashua when I come to the area but there wasn't any availability for the nights I needed. The operator at Marriott's 800# then gave me a choice of either the Courtyard in Lowell or this property in Merrimack. I needed to be to an appointment by 8am the next morning so I choose the Residence Inn. I am so glad I did! I have never slept so well while away from home. The room was big, the windows opened, and all the buildings were nestled into a grove of pine trees.

The breakfast was wonderful and the staff was terrific. I found the bed linens so comfortable and the rooms were spotless! I can not say any other great things about this hotel.

I will now be staying here instead of the Courtyard in Nashua.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Merrimack
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Merrimack
Fireside Inn & Suites - Nashua
Courtyard Nashua
Courtyard Nashua
#3 of 13 in Nashua

Been to Residences at Daniel Webster? Share your experiences!