“Great breakfast ”

Add it.
Frank's Place
Ranked #14 of 67 Restaurants in Merrimack
Reviewed September 2, 2014 via mobile

His place is always packed on weekends. For good reason, even the take out is prepared nicely. The staff is friendly and the restaurant is clean and appealing. I know we will be back often.

Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

nothing like a franks place bacon egg and cheese sandwiche when your hung over. Highly recommended, but check to make sure the open before you go.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

I am a widower and often go to Frank's Place for lunch inside or take out for my dinner. I enjoy it all, the meats are fantastic and make me look smart when I have friends over for summer bbqs. The small side salads are my winter favorites and only place I can get a single serving of rice pudding. I go there once a week and would be lost without their help.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

You can get lunch while you pick up dinner. They have the best marinated steak tips. We take them with us tailgating, vacation in N.C. and to friends houses in CT. They have great salads too.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Frank's place has the best lunches and lunch specials. I can go there anytime and get a hot sandwich or meal or "cruise" the case for cold packaged meals. They also have really good meat at the counter that I can take home for dinner that night.