“Very Good Lunch Spot”

The D W Diner
Ranked #11 of 73 Restaurants in Merrimack
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 1, 2018

I have driven by this diner many times without stopping. So, we finally stopped and had a good experience. It was handicap accessible which we needed. The quality of food was very good and typical diner menu. The four of us were very satisfied. We all had different items and there were no complaints. Service was attentive without being pushy. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

Went there for a late breakfast on a Sunday. The place was packed, as usual. Yes, there was a wait, but it was fine and things moved along pretty quickly - they run a pretty tight ship.

Our waitress was great, and very efficient. I'm just sorry I didn't catch her name so I could call her out. Food was good overall, but the bacon and toast really stood out to me. The bacon is pretty thick, not like the little spindly pieces you get most places. And quite tasty! The toast was thick and "meaty." Again, not like the cheapo stuff at other places. Everyone ordered a variation of the two eggs with a couple sides. No complaints from anyone.

Overall, I'd highly recommend. Have never been for lunch, but since seeing a Reuben on their menu, might just have to do that in the future.

Reviewed December 22, 2017

Favorite Sunday brunch stop. Very friendly staff, large menu selection and good quantity. You won't leave here hungry.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

My wife and I have been going there for a long time even when the kids were small.
Very good pizza and all there home made dishes are very good. Small sit down area and very clean . Easy in and easy out.
You can call ahead for your order and it will be ready when you get there .Beats all that fast food fat stuff. My kind of place ...

Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

Let me start by reviewing other things.
Parking can be a issue, but you can always find a spot.
This place is mainly a breakfast spot but they do serve lunch, which I've never tried.
Yes depend lay on day and time it can be busy. Today we went early and got seated right away. Weekends it can get a little busy, but they move people in and out fast.
I've gone here with a group of people and I called first and they've always managed to get us seated.
I have never had bad service. They make you feel at home.
Food is good and quick.
I really like this place and come back often.
Try it and you'll be back.

Been to The D W Diner? Share your experiences!