“Quick and easy Pies - Online the way to order”
Review of Domino's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #44 of 74 Restaurants in Merrimack
Description: Visit your Merrimack Domino's Pizza today for a signature pizza or oven baked sandwich. We have coupons and specials on pizza delivery, pasta, buffalo wings, & more! Order online now!
Reviewed August 21, 2018

First off... Pizzas are very good. Always loved Dominos and they really have learned how to make it easy and delicious to use them. Love the online. Make your own simply, swiftly, and follow the progress to your house timeline is a great feature. Sides and meals are recommended. Good value. Coupon specials are great... can't go wrong... really, you can't go wrong here.

Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

This a dominoes delivery and carry out location. They adhere to the domino's criteria. The staff is pleasant and the drivers get it here still hot. Sometimes you get a delivery from the man on a scooter rigged up with the dominoes logo's and warmer compartment in the back. Pretty cool to see him buzzing about town all day. It adds something a little special to this location.

Reviewed May 17, 2016

Average pizza,order was ready in 10 minutes,good customer service.few miles from where we stayed.convinient

Reviewed November 2, 2015

I haven't had Domino's in forever. I remember visiting a location in another state for a school field trip and I did not like it at all.
Then I saw the commercial campaign that they changed their recipe.
Been ordering from them ever since. Much better taste than before.
With online coupons, this is probably the best priced pizza in town. Sure, it's not super mega gourmet, but there are lots of options, it's cheap, and delivery is friendly and fast. I see the same person deliver each time and he has a smile on his face.
If I need pizza in Merrimack and don't want to leave the house, this is who I depend on. And yes, I've tried the other local places and they were very inconsistent; one was rude and another lost my order...TWICE! I'm sticking with Domino's.

Reviewed April 24, 2015

I didn't like the pizza at all. We had had Domino's before, but they had supposedly changed for the better. If anything, it was worse. I guess I'm not a fan. I like thin crust and good tasting sauce and toppings. It was not to my liking at all. Sorry.