“Great Thai Takeout!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Sweet ginger Thai
Ranked #4 of 65 Restaurants in Merrimack
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Charleston, South Carolina
“Great Thai Takeout!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

While passing through Merrimack we ordered takeout from this great little spot near our hotel. Every town seems to have their own Thai restaurant these days, some good and some not so good. We truly enjoyed all of the dishes we sampled, especially the Pad Thai, a dish I generally judge a Thai place by. Also recommend the Mango Curry. Clean, quick, friendly service.

1 Thank MissMaggienolia

Nova Scotia
“Good food, slow service.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014

Food was tasty, menu was varied. Prices were excellent. Staff seemed shorthanded, waitress was waitress and kitchen help. Never came back to check on us, had to flag her down to get the bill.

Visited July 2014
Thank K.C.NovaScotia
“Heard this place is great. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Heard from multiple co workers that the food here is surprisingly great: to the point of weekly addiction. I need to go soon just don't know what to order..

Merrimack, New Hampshire
“Can't Believe I Waited So Long”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

I've only tried Sweet Ginger Thai once -- and just for take-out. But they'll see me regularly now. These folks know what they're doing with a duck. And the service I received was friendly and first rate. It's just a little place in a small shopping plaza which never quite lured me in. Then friends mentioned how much they love Sweet Ginger Thai. Now I'm hooked.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Bluffton, South Carolina
“Super Thai!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

Dined here last weekend as we were staying in a hotel across the street. We were warmly and promptly greeted and then seated. This place just smells great and the food really is excellent. I had the Crab Rangoon appetizer ( the best I have ever sampled) and the Home style duck while my wife had the Kim Chee chicken. The food was served in order and not rushed. The portions are very generous and high quality. Our server was very attentive and accommodating. I will definitely dine here again on my next visit. If you have room after dinner try the fried ice cream for dessert. This place is a winner!

• Visited June 2014