“Great for Vegetarians”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Great food at this place! Nice place to dine in or takeout. The vegetable spring rolls are delicious.

Had two different waitresses come to me to let me know that processing my card would take long and that it would be easier to pay cash. They probably should have told me this before I even sat down...

Otherwise the food was great!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Had a craving for Thai, but haven't had much luck when I've been on the road for work. I'm very happy that Sweet Ginger was delicious, affordable, and the staff was friendly (based on the nine or so seconds I experienced, since I chose take-out versus dine-in).

I had the pineapple fried rice (lots of food) and my colleague had the pad see ew. She said hers was very good, but thought my portion of fried rice was larger. She was probably right, since you can pack more rice in a container. I still had plate envy though. I love noodles!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Stopped by here while passing by on the highway. Would definitely return. It's very clean and simple inside, not like so many run down dingy NNE Asian restaurants. Food was tasty and fresh. Shrimp and Salmon portions on our entrees were on the light side so order a couple apps if you have a big appetite.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Went here for the first time this past weekend, after others "talked it up." Small strip mall location. Food very good. Fast, but not so attentive service after receiving the food quickly. In fact, the food was so quick, we were barely into our appetizer when the main courses came out - not great, but at least we didn't have to wait for the food. Prices reasonable for the amount and quality. This is a second location; I understand the original is in Somerville, MA. Will go again.

1  Thank NCHS80
Reviewed February 22, 2013

We got Tom Yum soup, Thai fried rolls, and Pad Thai. Very good food at a very good price. Happy with our food and would definitely do this again.