“1 of 2 of the absolute best in Southern NH”
Review of El Tapatio

El Tapatio
Ranked #12 of 67 Restaurants in Merrimack
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Nashua, New Hampshire
“1 of 2 of the absolute best in Southern NH”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Food is absolutely fabulous and so authentic. Service has been superb every time we've been there. The food is freshly prepared and true Mexican food.

• Visited May 2013

“Meah ...”
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

We thought we would try this place based on the great trip advisor reviews. Meah ... That's about what we thought of it. If you appreciate good Mexican food, this probably won't be your first choice. I enjoy a good margarita, and I didn't get one there. It was way too sweet and garnished with a very questionable strawberry (I ordered a raspberry marg)? We thought the food lacked flavor and the atmosphere was about what you would expect for a Mexican place in NH. I have to say, the table service was above par. Very attentive waiter. Probably wont be running back there anytime soon.

• Visited July 2013
Nashua, New Hampshire
“Fast, fresh and friendly.”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Excellent food, very fresh, and well worth the price. My husband, daughter and I often have lunch here. They have a great lunch menu, lots to pick from. The house rice is fantastic. Their pico is also some of the best I have had. Staff is also right on top of whatever is needed at the table.

I'm a bit of a food snob and this place totally meets my standards.

• Visited May 2013
Manchester, New Hampshire, United States
“Great find thanks to tripadvisor!”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

The high reviews that this restaurant has received are well earned. Although I gave this 4 stars I considered higher. The chile relleno was outstanding, as the flavors were amazing. The lunch meal came with a taco as well and great refried beans. We left full with a small tab. I look forward to being in this area again so that we can return.

• Visited July 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Wow! Wish we found this sooner.”
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

By far THE best Mexican food AND service in NH & MA. Friendly, courteous and helpful. This is a beautiful and spotless restaurant. Our party of 3 had crabmeat enchiladas, mole pablano, and the combo plate. The quality and flavors were delicious. The rice was tender and flavorful. The refried beans had a slight flavor that was yummy (couldnt place the spice). Margarita, beer, ice tea all excellent. Our 3 generously portioned meals and drinks totaled $50. The chips before our meal were warm and crisp with red salsa. The chips kept coming and coming without our asking. This is our favorite Mexican restaurant now and we will go again and again located on 101A. Loved it all around.

• Visited June 2013