All reviews front desk premium outlets outlet shopping bagels pancake maker everett turnpike hi express off the highway continental breakfast the hotel is clean quiet room hard boiled eggs visiting the area first floor stayed for nights would stay here again outdoor pool
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for an overnight stay o a trip further north to Maine. Hotel is easy to find, has nice clean rooms and comfortable beds. They have the typical breakfast items available, everything was well maintained with enough seating. I would definitely stay here again if I was traveling thru the area.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Ryan D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Merrimack, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us and for your great feedback. We will see you next time you are traveling through. Take care!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Room clean and bed comfortable, staff very friendly and helpful, breakfast is free and has ample selection and some main courses change day to day, highway access both on and off is easy, I'm not into shopping but an Outlet mall is close by. Being my third stay at this hotel needless to say I'll be back again when in the area.

• Trip type: Traveled solo

Thank you for staying with us and for the great review! We look forward to your return.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Our normal hotel we stay in was booked so we pick an alternative. It was great! Friendly staff.Large clean rooms with an ample bath with a fabulous shower head. Super fast WiFi, large screen TV with HBO and big fridg. and a cool door peep hole. Good free breakfast in a pleasant surrounding (get there early-it goes fast). Only odd thing is the hotel, halls and all were very humid-odd-never experienced before. Parking is limited so get a spot early. Will stay here next trip to Merrimack.

Room tip: End of hall prevents noise
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel. We will see you on your next trip!

Reviewed May 15, 2018 via mobile

An excellent, clean, friendly Holiday Inn Express, with the usually amenities. The front desk associates were cordial and helpful. The cookies at check-in (more like chocolate brownies) were especially tasty! Next time I have to be in the area, I’d return.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

Ok, this hotel is a nicely remodelled with old charm exterior.
However, the reason I marked it low is because I take professional integrity seriously.
If you as a front end manager at the hotel tell me I can collect points as a rewards member and then I later find out I received no points for my business stay, to me that is an issue. I didn't receive my IHG rewards points, but I got a request for a survey? Hmm, not professional.

This hotel is nice for business travel. Friendly staff. Just don't expect IHG points to always be awarded here.

Good for family travel but be advised that there is no place for kids to play. While I was here, some parents let their kids run around in the hallway.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Ryan D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Merrimack, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I apologize that you did not receive any points for your stay. We value our IHG rewards members and we absolutely want you to collect your points. Feel free to email me at rdemers@roedelcompanies.com and I will find out why you did not get any points for your stay. Thank you so much for staying with us!