“Family friendly excellent food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Florences Restaurant - CLOSED

Florences Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Nashua, New Hampshire
“Family friendly excellent food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

Food was excellent and service attentive and friendly.
I had risotto with chicken which was the special for the evening and my wife had chiken brocolli pasta. Kids had aflredo. Food was tasty but not extravagant.
The owner (I assume) seated us and chatted about local school issues since school just stated and we live nearby.
Family place, not fancy, quiet easy to find right off the DW.
We'll definitely visit again!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Merrimack, New Hampshire
“Great italian and ambiance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I came here for a couples night out. The service was great and so was the food. It has a high scale feel to it even though it is in a old strip center. The food was full of flavor and seemed homemade. I'm not a food expert but loved the food! We would definitely return here.

• Visited March 2013
Merrimack, New Hampshire
“Delicioso”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

Home made everything. Florence's originally started in Boston. We are now lucky enough to have Florence here in town. My favorite Veal Francese and Linguine with white clam sauce. Make sure you get the house dressing on your salad, it is superb.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank nolan1951
Boston, Massachusetts
“High price for low quality”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

My wife and I have driven past here so many times that we decided that we really need to try this place and now that we have we dont need to go back. Firstly its a big place inside with what seems like a hard core group of locals propping up the bar area. The dining area is not fancy and salad dressing is given to you in a huge plastic container to self serve. The food came pretty quickly but it was not a patch on a chain place such as olive garden and it just didnt give us that home made feel. In fact only one of the deserts offered is actually made on site. Its a handy location for locals who want to eat out and not travel to do so but its over priced and 'rough' for what you get, we won't be heading back.

• Visited December 2012
3 Thank scotsroadwarrior
NH
“Sliding Downhill”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

My wife and I have been here many times. At first it was wonderful but as you can see by reading some of the other reviews, this place isn't what it used to be. It is running hot and cold from time to time. One time it is good, the next time it is very poor. The last time we dinned here my wife had the mussels. Not only did they smell very badly but they were way overcooked, maybe to hide the fact that they were so old. My meal was just OK but at least it wasn't spoiled like my wife's. The service was also poor considering they were slow. Like I said, it all depends on the night, sometimes it's good, others it is bad. The long and short of this is, at least for me, when I spend money on a meal I would like some consistency and this place just doesn't have it.

• Visited January 2013